Home Sports Talk
Options

What a moron...

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports: "Travis Henry just got tackled by a $3,000-a-month child support judgment... Henry, 28, has fathered nine children by nine women in at least four Southern states and has been ordered by various judges to provide child support for seven of them, according to court records involving one child living in DeKalb County. Dekalb Superior Court Judge Clarence Seeliger ordered Henry to provide $3,000 a month for the Lithonia boy he fathered out of wedlock three years ago with Jameshia Beacham, now 29... Henry isn't the most thrifty guy, according to court records, so the judge wants to ensure payment by establishing an unusual $250,000 trust that Henry must fund by next spring."

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Condoms are much cheaper. Dipsheet.

Of course most of those women probably set him up (seriously), but he is an idiot for letting it happen.
  • Options
    they should snip his testicles.
    then no more babies for the baby daddy image
  • Options
    I'll never forget seeing the 'Garvey's Kids' banners hanging in front of a group of kids at Mets and Phillies games back when Steve Garvey was playing. Can't wait to see Banners for Henry at Chiefs and Raider games...and I'm a Broncos fan...
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    9 kids, hes a smart one all right,brady bunch + 3 lol,welcome to the projects!!!!!ghetto star
  • Options

<< <i>they should snip his testicles.
    then no more babies for the baby daddy image >>

Snap his testicles? What about the women who are bearing these kids? Takes two to tango. As long as he pays the money those kids are due, he (and everyone else) should be entitled to live their lives as they see fit.
  • Options
    What an idiot...the women are not innocent I'm sure, but kids deserve a real father, not just a sperm donator
  • Options
    rajah424rajah424 Posts: 439 ✭✭
    Snap his testicles? What about the women who are bearing these kids? Takes two to tango. As long as he pays the money those kids are due, he (and everyone else) should be entitled to live their lives as they see fit.

You're joking i hope. Yes it does take 2 to tango, but that should not justify leaving a trail of illegitimate children all over the map. There is a pretty good chance that these woman have no idea that this scumbag is inpregnating every woman he meets. But he knows damn well what he's doing. Woman should take responsibility for themselves but to say there is nothing wrong with his actions is moronic. I don't know if you live in this country but if you do certainly you are aware of the problem with children growing up without a father. To say that everyone should be entitled to do with their lives as they see fit doesn't really apply when it affects the lives of 9 innocent children. If you read the story than you would know that Henry is not being responsible since the judge is forcing him to take responsibility for his actions. The bottom line here is that Henry is an morally bankrupt human being that takes no responsibility for his actions and for you to defend him makes you no better. Remember any punk make a baby but it takes a man to be a father.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    In case you all didn't hear, Caddy Williams is going to be a father real soon...due date January....the name of the child will be

.SUPER BOWL RING

JS
  • Options

<< <i>
    There is a pretty good chance that these woman have no idea that this scumbag is inpregnating every woman he meets. >>

You really think these women don't know he's a superstar athlete who makes millions? You are the one that must be joking.

<< <i>But he knows damn well what he's doing. Woman should take responsibility for themselves but to say there is nothing wrong with his actions is moronic. >>

Hold on, I didn't say there wasn't anything wrong with them, but I said adults should be allowed to live their lives as they see fit. If a woman wants to sleep with a man without protection, knowing the risks involved (which STDs and pregnancy certainly are) that surely is their option. Nobody is in a place to put their values on them.

<< <i>I don't know if you live in this country but if you do certainly you are aware of the problem with children growing up without a father. To say that everyone should be entitled to do with their lives as they see fit doesn't really apply when it affects the lives of 9 innocent children. If you read the story than you would know that Henry is not being responsible since the judge is forcing him to take responsibility for his actions. The bottom line here is that Henry is an morally bankrupt human being that takes no responsibility for his actions and for you to defend him makes you no better. Remember any punk make a baby but it takes a man to be a father. >>

Morally bankrupt man to impregnate these women? Are the women morally bankrupt as well for sleeping with a man in hopes of getting pregnant and hitting the lottery?

• Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Here we go yet again, with Ax always having to argue against everything. Yawn. You argue trying to say conVick should be innocent until proven guilty, yet insinuate these women are money grubbers who intentionally got pregnant to get some retards money. Where's the proof of that?

Henry is clearly irresponsible... Yes, the women can also be considered such although they'll likely be involved in the childrens lives on a daily basis and not just a monthly one (paycheck). These women only have one child (known to us) out of wedlock... Henry has 9!!! Sure, adults can do what they want but again, this isn't responsible behavior... Henry was obviously trying to neglect his responsibilities by not paying child support which is why it would of had to have gone to court. That makes him a loser IMO.
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draft Henry high; he's got bills to pay and mouths to feed. Prolific.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options

<< <i>Here we go yet again, with Ax always having to argue against everything. Yawn. You argue trying to say conVick should be innocent until proven guilty, yet insinuate these women are money grubbers who intentionally got pregnant to get some retards money. Where's the proof of that? >>

Not going arguing against everything, but shouldn't a man be considered innocent until guilty? Of course he should. And of course these women were money grubbers who got pregnant to get paid. Why else would they be sleeping with a wealthy athlete without protection?

<< <i>Henry is clearly irresponsible... Yes, the women can also be considered such although they'll likely be involved in the childrens lives on a daily basis and not just a monthly one (paycheck). These women only have one child (known to us) out of wedlock... Henry has 9!!! Sure, adults can do what they want but again, this isn't responsible behavior... Henry was obviously trying to neglect his responsibilities by not paying child support which is why it would of had to have gone to court. That makes him a loser IMO. >>

That is your opinion, you are surely entitled to it. But saying he should be 'snipped' is as irresponsible as it gets.
  • Options

<< <i>Not going arguing against everything, but shouldn't a man be considered innocent until guilty? Of course he should. And of course these women were money grubbers who got pregnant to get paid. Why else would they be sleeping with a wealthy athlete without protection? >>

LOL, here ya go again talking in circles... Although it was obvious to most conVick was guilty, you wanted to give him every inch before deciding. Yet concerning these women, they must have been money grubbers because they couldn't have possibly liked him for who he was? Maybe they thought there was more to the relationship than he thought. Couldn't be possible? You know, being there's 9 of them and all.

<< <i>That is your opinion, you are surely entitled to it. But saying he should be 'snipped' is as irresponsible as it gets. >>

Well I never said that... Not that I don't agree with it, but I never said it.
  • Options
    rajah424rajah424 Posts: 439 ✭✭
    Stitzen, i do not know you from Adam. When i first starting reading these boards i couldn't figure out why so many people slam you, but after several weeks its become obvious. You find every thread and try to start an argument. But you have every right to speak your mind, thats what makes this country great. So go ahead defend illegal gamblers that lack the character and integrity to make the HOF (Rose). Defend people who abuse animals and lie about it (Vick). Defend people that father 9 illegitimate children with 9 different woman (Henry). You have every right to do this so have at it. But please STOP using Roberto Clemente's image as your icon. You are disgracing his memory and everything he stood for (class, character, integrity)

Good day sir.
  • Options

<< <i>
    LOL, here ya go again talking in circles... Although it was obvious to most conVick was guilty, you wanted to give him every inch before deciding. Yet concerning these women, they must have been money grubbers because they couldn't have possibly liked him for who he was? Maybe they thought there was more to the relationship than he thought. Couldn't be possible? You know, being there's 9 of them and all. >>

Well what Henry did wasn't illegal. But come on, no one is gullible enough to think that these women were sleeping with him for being a charming guy, for being a good guy. They are football groupies, who slept with him because they wanted to sleep with a celebrity and get a payday out of it. This isn't rocket science, this is pretty common stuff. Henry is stupid for not using protection and protecting his wallet from these types of women. These women are stupid for using kids to get paid. You can't condemn one without condemning the other.

• Options

<< <i>Well what Henry did wasn't illegal. But come on, no one is gullible enough to think that these women were sleeping with him for being a charming guy, for being a good guy. They are football groupies, who slept with him because they wanted to sleep with a celebrity and get a payday out of it. This isn't rocket science, this is pretty common stuff. Henry is stupid for not using protection and protecting his wallet from these types of women. These women are stupid for using kids to get paid. You can't condemn one without condemning the other. >>

I'm not disagreeing that it's likely. But come on, no one is gullible enough to believe conVick had a relative living in one of his houses with a bunch of dog fighting stuff and he didn't know anything about it. No one is gullible enough to believe everyone else charged with something in the case is lying and conVick didn't actually take part in doing what they all said he did.
  • Options

<< <i>
    I'm not disagreeing that it's likely. But come on, no one is gullible enough to believe conVick had a relative living in one of his houses with a bunch of dog fighting stuff and he didn't know anything about it. No one is gullible enough to believe everyone else charged with something in the case is lying and conVick didn't actually take part in doing what they all said he did. >>

You are missing my point. Call me old fashioned, but I believe in the 'innocent until proven guilty' style of justice this country was founded upon. Meanwhile, we have spouse and sexual abusers out there who are cheered every single sunday. Interesting that we care more about animals than people.

• Options

<< <i> You are missing my point. Call me old fashioned, but I believe in the 'innocent until proven guilty' style of justice this country was founded upon. Meanwhile, we have spouse and sexual abusers out there who are cheered every single sunday. Interesting that we care more about animals than people. >>

We're cheering spouse and sexual abusers? I don't remember a time when I've cheered one on. Not saying I never have, but didn't know they were one when I was rooting for them. You say innocent until proven guilty, but you've already labeled and condemned the women that dummy was with as money grubbers without any facts. Sounds like you're a hypocrite to me.

• Options

<< <i>
    We're cheering spouse and sexual abusers? I don't remember a time when I've cheered one on. Not saying I never have, but didn't know they were one when I was rooting for them. You say innocent until proven guilty, but you've already labeled and condemned the women that dummy was with as money grubbers without any facts. Sounds like you're a hypocrite to me. >>

Difference is having a kid to get paid by a rich father isn't illegal. And I didn't say you in particular cheered them on, but how many physical and sexual abusers are still playing that get cheered whenever they are on the field is what I was referring to.

edit: one more thing, you were willing to slam dunk Vick and now Henry, but not willing to place equal blame on these women. I see a disturbing trend of wanting to pull down those who are famous and rich.
  • Options

<< <i>Difference is having a kid to get paid by a rich father isn't illegal. And I didn't say you in particular cheered them on, but how many physical and sexual abusers are still playing that get cheered whenever they are on the field is what I was referring to. >>

Never said it was illegal, merely irresponsible. If you want to argue that, it's fine but I'd like to hear your points.

edit: one more thing, you were willing to slam dunk Vick and now Henry, but not willing to place equal blame on these women. I see a disturbing trend of wanting to pull down those who are famous and rich. >>

Do you really ever read the posts or do you just guess what people may have written? I never once said these women didn't deserve blame. In fact, my post up a few spots said "it was likely" that they did. I see a disturbing trend of you not reading posts and simply jumping to conclusions.