Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I am 100% on my All Time Packer Set

link to set

Got my Clarke Hinkle back and now I am slowly upgrading. Thanks to all of those who helped me start and upgrade this set.

LuChampions gave me, yes gave me many of my 7's to start. I bought a bunch of 8's on Ebay. Jasp sold me his Fuzzy. That just sounds sick. Pete Fletcher sold me his Jordan. I got a Willie Wood 8 from Jay Groat and many more I can't think of right now.

Thanks again guys!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Congrats on finishing your set. A nice accomplishment
    Collector of anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys * PSA cards from 60-07 *
  • Options

<< <i>link to set
    Got my Clarke Hinkle back and now I am slowly upgrading. Thanks to all of those who helped me start and upgrade this set.

LuChampions gave me, yes gave me many of my 7's to start. I bought a bunch of 8's on Ebay. Jasp sold me his Fuzzy. That just sounds sick. Pete Fletcher sold me his Jordan. I got a Willie Wood 8 from Jay Groat and many more I can't think of right now.

Thanks again guys!!!! >>

Jay gave me a Willie Wood too, mine was only a 7 though image

Congrats Troy, great set man, seriously great set
  • Options
    lommerlommer Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Congratulations Troy. Finishing a set is always a great feeling.

Chad
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    Troy,

Congrats in deed. I hope I can be a benificary of some of your upgrades!!!

Jay
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Jay, you will be. My cards will go to Packer Fans first
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on a VERY tough set to finsh.

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭
    hey sasquatch !!!
    The only 7 you ever got from me was a 52 bow robustelli....everything else was vintage psa 8's... mostly 9's and a few modern 10's.
    You picked me clean!! like an african vulture on a rhino carcass. u r right...I don't post but do read every now and then.
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options

<< <i>hey sasquatch !!!
    The only 7 you ever got from me was a 52 bow robustelli....everything else was vintage psa 8's... mostly 9's and a few modern 10's.
    You picked me clean!! like an african vulture on a rhino carcass. u r right...I don't post but do read every now and then. >>

Jay Z, you crack me up!!! image That went WAY over your head

Custis by the way, Robert E Lee married a Custis, Martha Washingtons maiden name.
    And your right, Nixon was the last president to have a child married in the white house ( I asked that because Jenna Bush just got engaged.)

joe
  • Options
    image:3dancingsmiley
    woah was i brain dead on that one!!! I'll start taking ginko pills in the am.
    right on.....it was Martha washington........good answer...but did u cheat and look it up?
    I'll give u the answer to the question about the pres son on reg email.
    So I see u have bought some 57 fb...starting the set? That's way to sophisticated for you....
    maybe u should start say the 1968 the flying nun or 1966 green hornet. That's more your style. Jay
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    Great Job T.

Tuff run!

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done! Congrats!
  • Options
    troy
    excuse me....i posted a couple messages to joe and i really should be giving congrats to u. It is a great accomplishment !! your set is fantastic. Glad to get u the willie wood. I prefere the psa guys over ebay any day of the week. Jay
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Jay,

Never knew you did not have an ID for the site. Welcome aboard. I just upgraded another card (Henry Jordan).

I had a line on a PSA 10 Sharpe but some Vikings fan screwed me.image

Realistically I can afford a PSA 10 Sharpe, PSA 10 LeRoy Butler now but in a few months I will be able to get some 9's on the 1960's cards. Maybe even a PSA 5 Hinkle