Home PSA Set Registry Forum

PSA still seeking more graders

Hello everyone,

Over the past few months, I have received a lot of inquiries about our PSA grading positions. In fact, after looking over the candidates, PSA was able to hire two new graders….but we still need more!!!!!

Business has been very healthy and we are always looking to expand our team. Currently, I would be happy to speak with applicants that have expertise in either vintage or modern cards since PSA receives a substantial amount of both each and every month.

If you have interest in the position and think you have what it takes to become a PSA grader, please email me directly at joe@collectors.com.

I will be happy to discuss the job requirements and details during the interview process.

Take care and thanks again,

Joe Orlando
President

Comments

• Joe:

How about having graders here on the East Coast? Would save time for submitters, less costly to ship and insure back and forth, drop in submissions, "grading Saturdays", etc.

In fact, why doesn't PSA have an East Coast office for PSA DNA, especially since now that PSA is attending shows like White Plains and Chantilly?

Thanks
    Hubcap
  • milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    An East Coast office would be nice.........especially in the Philadelphia area. If this were the case, I would definately apply for the position.

Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • If they had an East Coast office maybe Steve Rocci could run it! image

Tony
  • mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    If they had an East Coast office maybe Steve Rocci could run it!

or this guy..................
  • WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    mkg, I think that guy would only specialize in the pack grading department.
  • cohocorpcohocorp Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    i agree that an east coast office would be a nice addition. i think alot of people would jump on board then. its too hard to relocate across the country for many folk here.