Home Sports Talk
Options

Continental Airlines NY Yankees Player of the Year

I apologize in advance if this post is offensive to anyone. As I've mentioned in the past, I am a distant cousin of Derek Jeter. I received the following email from Dot (Derek's mom). I would appreciate it, if any of you feel inclined, if you would vote for Derek for the Continental Airlines Yankees Player of the Year (see the link in her email). The winning player receives 1,000,000 airline miles for the charity of their choice. In this case the Turn2 Foundation. As she stated, they use these miles to defray a portion of the cost of airline tickets for the students (Jeter's Leaders) they support.

Thanks in advane for your help and support!

Scott

8-20-07
Happy Monday!!

We need everyone to get to all their friends and ask them to please vote for Derek. We are aware that many Yankees are having a great year-but this award is for both on and off the field. Besides we use the miles for the Foundation and this is a Jeter's Leaders conference year and the miles save us thousands of dollars. Please go to your address books and help us get Derek back in the lead. Remember you can only vote once-so we need your friends and family to assist.

Below is the link for the voting as well as a link to the foundation-please send to everyone you know who you feel will vote for Derek J.

http://mlb.com/mlb/fan_forum/continental/2007/whfr/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Have a great week,

Dot
www.turn2foundation.org

Registry Sets:
T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
1981 Topps FB PSA 10
1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets

Comments

• Options
    my vote is going to scott proctologist image
  • Options
    hankcaddyhankcaddy Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I SEE JETER IS JUST LEADING AROD

GOOD LUCK, FOR A WORTHWHILE CAUSE
    currently collecting baseball of
    2004 spx
    1989 topps psa 10
    1959 phillies
    Phillies of the 70's
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Sorry fsjeter, you're a good guy but I voted for Arod.

Derek Jeter is easily the most overrated player in baseball.
    If he didn't play for the Yankees nobody would have even ever heard of him ...

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"