Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB or trade for 1963 Franklin proof low grade ultra cameo NGC or pcgs

Im in need of a 1963 Franklin half either slabbed by NGC PF-66 or lower ultra cameo or PCGS PF-66 or lower DCAM. I can trade a 1961 franklin slabbed by NGC PF-66 cameo or just pay you for it. I need this coin as reference so it doesnt need to be a high grade coin just ultra cameo or Dcam. If you have one just let me know show me a pic and lets make a deal image

Comments

• Options
    I have a couple of nice PCGS PR67 DCAM's if you can't find anything lower.

Ken
  • Options
    djdilliodondjdilliodon Posts: 1,938 ✭✭
    Let me know what your looking to get for em and i will def keep them in mind! Just need one of them. If you can send me a pic that would be great as well.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    I know you don't want one like this, but I thought I'd show post a pic anywayimage

• Options
    That sure is a looker but to good of a looker for being used as a reference only lol. Only reason i need one is cause i think NGC owned me on my last submission. I had 9 1961 franklins which i had 4 at cameo (which im pretty much on the money with the cameo ones) and had 3 i thought for sure would go ultra. Funny part is the ones i had at cameo went cameo and the 3 i had at ultra went regular proof lol. I cant wait till they come back to compare them again. I had them internet image the coins (pics look like crap) and they are much more frosty then the cameo coins in the pics and no designation image I may have to pull a crack out on these ones! I figured if i can get a 1963 in a lower grade it wont cost much and at least i can use it as a reference to what they consider ultra cameo.
  • Options
    I have a 1960 in 63 ultra cameo Has a proof 68 ucam obvverse , a small scratch on the bell kept the grade at 63 Ultra cameo. 40. bucks will buy it .Coin looks beautiful till ya get out the loope. Mike (the delivery set) of proof franklins
  • Options
    Do you have a pic? TTT i know you guys are holding out on me, come on you know you wanna let one of them go in your collection to me image
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    Sorry about the pictures. Mike