Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA Unveils New Custom Disk Holder and Re-Holder Special

PSA has been working hard to increase the number of custom holders during the past several months and the latest addition to the PSA holder family is one that can house collectible disks. The new PSA holder offers a much better presentation and fit for those of you who collect these great oddball issues. For those of you would already have PSA graded disks in your collection or inventory, PSA will be offering a special $2 re-holder fee (per card) through October 15th, 2007.

Comments

• Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    tasty!

Have a example pic?

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    The announcement is on the homepage of PSA as well.
    Here is the article

Carol
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet. Not sure it applies to me though image

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    I'm trying to get specifics on sizes and issues but from what I am told these are disks that are considered tallboys. Hope that helps.

Carol
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update, Carol!

Great news on PSA being customer-centric and helping our collecting interests.

Cheers
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Thanks Carol,

Please get specs such as King B disks and 7-11 disks. I would be really interested in changing my holders out.

thanks Jack
    Looking for 1971 Topps Football PSA 8 NQ or above, and slowly working my way into the 1962 Topps Football Set. Check out my 1972 Topps Football Set 100% Complete.
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Very cool, Carol. I'm assuming this doesn't include Dixie Cup lids due to the tabs?

Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    Only thing about that holder though it that you won't be able to roll the card around to make it straight. Many times when these come back graded, the encapsulator will put the card in crooked (sometimes up to a 90 degree angle!) and then it's an eyesore when you look at it. With the big mylar sleeve, you can tap it back straight. The new holder looks much nicer but it doesn't look like you'll be able to turn the card if you need to.
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Good point Steve. Of course, with the new holder, you can always turn the table a bit.image
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    brion8brion8 Posts: 60 ✭✭
    What service level do we submit these under?