Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

For those who think 2500 Goodacre Sacs overhang the market

Just a recent look at the bay for goodacres. Fewer and fewer are going up for sale. What I do not understand is the price fluctuations on these. MS-68 can be had from 680-1000 / ea. why the huge variance? Is there a smaller demand for these now that the presidential dollar series has begun?

Goodacres on Ebay

Comments

• Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

wish i knew what to say image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    GemineyeGemineye Posts: 5,374
    Slow season now..summertime...!!
    ......Larry........image
  • Options
    Every once in a while I check the price on these. I picked up a GG autographed one a while back. I'm not too concerned with price as mine is mine with no intention of ever selling it.

Certainly having another 2500 sitting somewhere that will presumably get dropped in the market all at once will cause prices to go down, which is why I got the autographed one.

2500. 5000. All the same to me. That's not many, but then again there probably aren't that many hardcore Sacagawea collectors out there. Just us misfits here probably.

John
    Coin Photos

Never view my other linked pages. They aren't coin related.
  • Options
    FullStrikeFullStrike Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭

yippee !

My $24.95 Goodacre is just around the next bend. image

• Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they have been selling $500-$600 each.... they originally sold for $200 a pop.... this is one of the only coins that I much rather have in the original ICG holder than the reslab pcgs holders......

I will try to find out about the 2,500 pcs and update the board when I get an answer
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options
    GemineyeGemineye Posts: 5,374

<< <i>
    I will try to find out about the 2,500 pcs and update the board when I get an answer >>

Great....!!...It will be interesting news.
    ......Larry........image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file