Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Finished

I just finished my Morgan Dollar date set, I know it is not as high grade as alot of people but for me it is an awesome set. I set out to get different examples, toned, blast white, MS circulated, a few CC's one with a finger print on it. I got a few different types of toning, some beautiful some not so beautiful. I am not rich but I did get the coins in the condition I wanted them in and I get alot of enjoyment out of them. I still need to put in about 6 pics which I will do when I get some time. Otherwise it is complete.

AL

Comments

• Options
    curlycurly Posts: 2,880

Congratulations brother, I just looked at your set and I liked it. A lot of green tags too. What's next?
    Every man is a self made man.
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on completing your set. Nice Photos!

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    al410al410 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭
    Curly, I have been looking at half dollar commems and actually purchased a few, maybe commems, not sure I will do a pcgs only set. Thanks for the compliment.

AL
  • Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    You definintely have nothing to be ashamed of, since some people here (i.e. ME) don't even have half of a date set o Morgans Complete.

• Options
    etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on finishing your Morgan set. Nice job.

I am working on that one also and just might find out what that feeling is like one of these days. image

-------------

etexmike
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats... it is a terrific set to put together especially with some of the VAMS that are clearly identifiable without much magnification. I sold the vast majority of my slabbed set afew years back.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.