Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

1915 MP Lincoln Cent PCGS PR65RB> "SOLD"

Amazing toning! $4,950 delivered. Other dates available.

Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.

Comments

• Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet image
  • Options
    ellewoodellewood Posts: 1,750
    Now that is a freakin' gorgeous coin! May I ask what's holding that back from PR66?
  • Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Now that is a freakin' gorgeous coin! May I ask what's holding that back from PR66? >>

Thanks guys,

It would not be out of place in a PR66RB holder. I have tried it once so far but only the $100 route. I guess I will spent $200 at the next show if I still have it.image
    Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 2,880

Brother.....that is one amazing coin.

One things for sure, if ol' curly ever wins the lottery he's gonna buy up all the MPLs. Then all you other brothers can forget about collecting these little beauties.

Edited to add: Know what? That ain't an impossible idea. Someone with a few million to spare could easily corner the market on MPLs.
    Every man is a self made man.
  • Options
    DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a beauty!!!!
    Doug
  • Options
    etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭
    Ol' Abe is looking fine. That is one beautiful MPL.

-------------

etexmike
  • Options
    <<<One things for sure, if ol' curly ever wins the lottery he's gonna buy up all the MPLs.>>>

You and me both Curly. It's pure torture seeing all the beautiful MPL's that Brian and Dave have.
  • Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

GFourDriver,

I tell you what, with your 1912 PR66BN and your latest addition, 1909 PR66BN, you have two beauties and are off to a great start towards building a fantastic MPL cent collection!