Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

53 Topps Look 'N" See for Sale

I have a group of 53 Topps Look 'N' See for sale. There are 51 cards, 41 different including Custer, Patton, Eisenhower, MacArthur , Earhart (scarce) and Rembrandt (very scarce). The cards average about ex with some better and some lessor. A number of the higher number cards are o/c with a few having no bottom border. The Earhart is vg and the Rembrandt is ex.Asking 475.00 for the lot including the Rembrandt which I have valued at roughly $150.00.

Feel free to e-mail me at gawesquire.com for scans and more information if interested.

Best
Gary
Sport and non-sport pack collector

Comments

• Options
    Sorry that should be gawesquire@yahoo.com.

Garyimageimage
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Obviously the key to this package is the Rembrandt. How 'bout posting a nice scan showing the front and back.
    And, for the record, if it is truly ex/mt, I'm a buyer.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    Hi Mark

The scans of the Rembrandt and other key cards including the Earhart are on Network 24 under Vintage Non-Sports B/S/T, 1930's to 1950's. Or E-mail me at gawesquire@yahoo.com and I'll shoot you out scans along with the other key cards.
    (When I try to post scans on CU everything comes up as too large.)

Best
    Gary
  • Options
    The Rembrandt, Earhart and one common sold. Macrthur Sold. Group price for 41 cards 35 different reduced to $195.00 dlvd, insured. or email me for singles

Best
    Gary
  • Options

@viking60 said:
    I have a group of 53 Topps Look 'N' See for sale. There are 51 cards, 41 different including Custer, Patton, Eisenhower, MacArthur , Earhart (scarce) and Rembrandt (very scarce). The cards average about ex with some better and some lessor. A number of the higher number cards are o/c with a few having no bottom border. The Earhart is vg and the Rembrandt is ex.Asking 475.00 for the lot including the Rembrandt which I have valued at roughly $150.00.

Feel free to e-mail me at gawesquire.com for scans and more information if interested.

Best
    Gary

I am looking for 10 cards to complete my sets Look N see. Do you have Teddy Roosevelt, I need 3 Babe Ruths, Adalai Stephenson Rembrant, Caesar?
    TY
    Kris

• Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭

Just an FYI - the set is 1952 not 1953.

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    oz_in_ohiooz_in_ohio Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hi there, I can see cards are your main attribute....
    I have a selection of these cards as below
    1. playing cards
    2, postcards
    3. Short wave QSL Ham radio operators cards...
    4. 1950's Shredded Wheat Collectors cards
    I have arrached pics for examples
    .In what areas should they be listed as i am so confused... Hal

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love threads resurfacing with a question directed to the the last post from almost 10 years ago lol