Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

THOSE WHO WONT TO SELL

If anyone of the members would like to see registery sets. please contact me. I have connections which will get you top dollar for your coins.
Referene letters provided of course. Fees will talk about depending what you want to sell. Contact me at ALLENUSNAVY@HOTMAIL.COM

Comments

• Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    RegistryCoin,

I believe the title is intended to be Those Who Want To Sell. And, instead of to see registery sets,

I believe the author intended to write to sell registry sets. Just a couple of misspelled words IMO.

Oh, and he does have reference letters. image

RegistryNut image
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Give us the reasons your connections would be the right way to go. There are many options for people, and if your option is viable we should at least get the scoop from you.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    Thanks RegistryNut, I sure was confused.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Personally, I am wont to sell my coins.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    Anybody else got the funny feeling that this might be an ad from China?

Steve
    U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Personally, I am wont to sell my coins.

Russ, NCNE >>

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Anybody else got the funny feeling that this might be an ad from China?

Steve >>

It's not. Al is legit.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    I was DRUNK the night I wrote the post? However, if anyone of you were interested in trying to sell one coin or a collection, I might know a few folks that would offer you
    a fair price without paying thousands in auction fees. I dont want anyone to send me a coin. If you want to sell, a good photo gives me something to work with.
    Afterwards, if you and a potential buyer agree on a price, selling can be as simple for bigger dollar items as setting up an Escrow account with an attorney. You send your
    coins to the Attorney for holding and viewing by the buyer, the buyer wires his funds to the attorney before being allowed to view your coin or set. If funds clear, and
    the buyer is happy with the deal. Both sign a legal document, funds are wired to the seller and coins go to the buyer.

If you have smaller dollar items, the process is even less complicated.

I would like to apologize to all though for my unprofessional behavior by posting a thread that was when I had drink more than I should. This not my normal behavior,
    I hope each excepts my apology.

Allen
  • Options
    Hi Allen,
    Thanks for the clarification regarding your thread. However, no apology is needed here. Forum members weren't disrespected and no one was personally ridiculed. Your thread was only a bit confusing, so we all had a little fun with it.

Heck, that's what we're all here for isn't it? image

Oh and Al-BTW imageimageimage

RegistryNut image
  • Options
    XXXXXX Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I was DRUNK the night I wrote the post? I would like to apologize to all though for my unprofessional behavior by posting a thread that was when I had drink more than I should. This not my normal behavior,
    I hope each excepts my apology.
    Allen >>

Don't apologise............That too is my NORMAL behavior. image
  • Options
    elwoodelwood Posts: 2,414

From the spelling I think it must be Laura's Alt??

Please visit my website prehistoricamerica.com www.visitiowa.org/pinecreekcabins
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think most of us can find strong buyers on our own. It's no secret who the strong buyers are. And there is no single top buyer all the time for everything. Every time I hear this kind of claim (ie paying top dealer, beat any offer, etc) I start to shake.

Coming in blind and drunk to the forum wasn't a good way to demonstrate your character and professionalism. But you got Tom Noe beat.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    I for one would be eager to have a drunken sailor represent me in a coin deal. image
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Al is a retired Naval Officer. He is also an authorized NGC Dealer. At least that's where he was when I first met him here back in 2003. Whether he retired or not I am not certain, just as I am not certain whether or not he has since become a PCGS Dealer however, I ASSURE you he is a very learned Numismatist with many contacts and is honest as the day is long. image

OK, how's that, Al? I'll send you my address so you can send payment now. imageimage

• Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    I was concerned when this was first posted. Had "Navy" in it and very poor spelling. Didn't want any reputations tarnished by this. Now that I see it's an Officer, I understand.image
  • Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    Is this about those that (won't to sell) poor grammar or (want to sell) a typo (purposely out of parenthetical order)? image