Home Stamps Forum
Options

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

A stated above,"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Comments

• Options
    Boy, you must be really tired!

Jerry
  • Options
    dougwtxdougwtx Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Looks like someone has a stuck "Z" key on their keyboard. image
  • Options
    Maybe Birdies did it. Where's she been lately anyway?

Jerry
  • Options
    Yes, it wasn't me, ha ha. I've been out in the garden, stamps piling up on my desk! Make hay whilst the sun shines and all!

I did get in the mail today, finally, my MNH Burundi set, Scott #'s 633-638, C289-C294. Absolutely beautiful I think. Just the Lesotho clivia stamp to get and I've got them all. What flower shall I collect next! image

I also picked up 2004 Scott Stamp Catalogue Volumes 1-5 for a mere $75 US and most of that was the shipping cost up from Georgia. I think it was a steal considering the only copies I could find close to me were older and more expensive.

I've got piles of stamps to sort but that's winter work. Right now I've got seeds to harvest. Hope you're all having a great summer.
  • Options
    Yes I was catching some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's waiting for something to happen over here.
  • Options
    KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

I thought maybe you were waiting for Nutmeg to finally send whatever lots you might have won in their last auction image

KJ

• Options
    No I didn't actually win anything. Maybe the next one I'll get lucky.
  • Options

Stop letting the cat walk on the keyboard!
  • Options
    Actually he (the cat) has his his own miniature moon chair that sits next to mine while I scour the internet for stamps. He generally stays off the keyboard. : ) Well, unless he is looking for imported catnip or expensive cat toys on Ebay!
  • Options
    MeowwwwwwRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR