Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

amazed noob

noob here again.

wow.
I just spent some time browsing around the set registries for the first time ever.
HOLY CRAP!!!
Some of you folks are insane with your dedication!!
I'm just floored by some of the themed sets out there. HOF NFL rookies?!? so cool.
Kind of gives me a new perspective on another way of collecting. Very inspiring stuff in there.

So what is the "cadillac" of registries? Is there one person's collection out there that is considered the holy grail?

Comments

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    you think thats crazy,just read some of the threads on here sometime
    the rube
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    "I'm just floored by some of the themed sets out there. HOF NFL rookies?!? so cool."

The prices on the HOF RC's will floor you. Likely the hottest registry set the last year.

Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>"I'm just floored by some of the themed sets out there. HOF NFL rookies?!? so cool."

The prices on the HOF RC's will floor you. Likely the hottest registry set the last year.

Mark >>

And what's even cooler, guys speculate before the new HOFers are announced and the price of those cards get up there too. Claude Humphrey rookies have been steadily rising.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions