Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Late Night Crew contest

This contest is for a 2006 Cal Ripken Allen and Ginter Postcard box topper. Which famous Professional wrestler played in the Reds minor league system? Real Name or Wrasslin name is OK. I will mail the card to the winner on Monday. Contest closes as soon as Barry ties Hank's record.
USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.

Comments

• Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    The Demon/Kona Crush? I remember reading an article about him and I used to follow wrestling. Not sure if it's the same guy though.

If I win I don't really want the Ripken, just felt like playing.
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    I know, but I want to see people's guesses.

Yes, I'm a huge dork. image
  • Options
    GuruGuru Posts: 3,127
    Randy "The Macho Man" Savage
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    Give that man a Ripken!!!

Savage was supposed to be a hell of a player, actually. Five tool guy. Then again...that entire industry is about deceiving people...so whatever.
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Barry Bonds, who used to sub for Andre the Giant. True but little known fact. In Westlemania, when Hulk body slammed Andre and became champ.....it was really Bonds Hulk slammed.

Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    GuruGuru Posts: 3,127
    THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! I'VE NEVER WON ANYTHING!!! REALLY! THIS IS ACTUALLY THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I'VE EVER WON ANYTHING!!!!
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    Guru was correct- send me your addy and I will mail it Monday. Mike
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.