Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

japanese baseball cards

i got ahold of this guy that buys military stuff off of me in japan to see if he would get me some bbm japanese baseball cards,he got em for me,and he wanted to know if i could get him some purell hand soap bottle germ disenfectant stuff lol,i guess they dont have it in japan, so i got him a case off the internet,anybody know what japanese baseball cards for him to get me?,he said theirs not a whole lot of interest in baseball cards in japan,and pokemon was more popular,which is good!,i want this years packs i know, and i have a 2007 japanese all star set coming from him now, i just got to figure out who they are once you open the packs lol,anyone here know/collect japanese cards?
the rube

Comments

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    nobody on the whole board lol,i aint buying that one
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    I don't know anything about japanese cards but you may want to try this site and email him. I hae seen this site advertised for awhile.
    www.robsjapanesecards.com
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    thanx i will check it out, iknow i can get em from japan alot cheaper than in the u.s. , i just need to know what im looking at once i get them lol,i got some 2007 bbm wax boxes coming and some 1993 bbm ones with the icharo rookie and anther hi $ one in em if he can find em, theres kinda a language barrier there,but he speaks pretty good american,i looked on ebay japan and i was lost,
    Randy
  • Options
    I collect Japanese cards - mostly vintage but I'm interested in modern stars as well.

Do a google search on Japanese Baseball cards and you'll get the links for Rob's site and Prestige collectibles - both specialize in Japanese - vintage and modern.

Based on what I see on eBay there are 30 to 40 repeat buyers of vintage Japanese stuff. I have no idea how many modern collectors there are but probably more.
    C56, V252, V128-1 sets
    Hall of Famers from all 4 sports