Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I have a question-I am a idiot

Will someone teach/tell me how to post a link and/or pics? Thanks, Mike
USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.

Comments

• Options
    mike when you post just click the little tab that says "http", a little box will pop up just paste the link in there and click ok, that's it for a link. for a picture just click the little picture box and do the same thing.
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Also on links, after you click OK it will then let you name the link. Just write "link" "linky" "ebay auction" or whatever to correctly identify the link.

Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    Mark, thanks I forgot about that.
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    Thanks- do I need to have any scans posted on a site like photobucket or? for pictures?
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    yes, you have to have your pictures saved somewhere on the internet to be able to post them
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    im an idiot too, at least i learned how do take a link from ebay now lol,i dint know how to do that either mike
    the rube
  • Options
    Thanks everybodyimage which host site is the best? and How do I put a picture in my message like Lawnmowerman?
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i think alot of people use photobucket ,its free i think, i use yahoo geocities for my ebay pics if i need a closeup of something because their pics svs kinda suck,depending on what u are trying to take a pic of,and i use it here too,but it cost $, try photobucket
    the rube
    right underneath the message text on the posting page that you are typing on is a little pic under text,hit that to get your pic attached from the website url that you use
  • Options
    Thx Rube. If Jimmy carter would have let us kick Iran's butt in 1979 Iraq wouldn't be a problem now Mike USN 1977-1987 WE WANTED TO BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN la la la
  • Options
    Thanks for the help. I had no clue either

My Ebay Store
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Go photobucket metalmike. Actually, me thinks all the guys here just handed
    a kid a bazooka to play with. I'm scared to see what pictures will be popping up soon image