Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Certified Coin Exchange: Collectors Corner

Comments

• Options
    I've always liked to use CCE for another source to check current prices. I haven't bought anything there since before CU got it. Maybe tonight!

Jerry
  • Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I clicked on the first category of items for sale, Colonials, and was all set to buy the first item: A Somers Island 2 Pence in MS 66 at $2375!
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it to acquire coins....its not advertised enough.

But I do not think there is a competitve mechanisn to sell into it?
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    On the few occasions I find something I really want that's just listed, it's already sold. It's much more frustrating than a site that updates inventory in real time or near real time.
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    Collectors corner is the new thing from CCE yes? What's the main difference between Heritage Virtual Bourse ( anyone shop there? ) and this Collectors Corner?
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I clicked on the first category of items for sale, Colonials, and was all set to buy the first item: A Somers Island 2 Pence in MS 66 at $2375! >>

• Options
    ColonialCoinUnionColonialCoinUnion Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭
    I too clicked on the colonials and recognized all the coins from the various dealer sites were they are/were listed.

I guess people in a hurry may use this site.
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I too clicked on the colonials and recognized all the coins from the various dealer sites were they are/were listed.

I guess people in a hurry may use this site. >>

With the caveat that it doesn't appear to update in real time, meaning that if you see it there it may be sold when you check directly with the dealer -- particularly with nice stuff just listed. Very frustrating...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file