Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Teletrade Coupon code for August

Just got the PCGS Magazine and it list a coupon code for teletrade.

PCGS0708
Save 50 off of 200

Also consignors save 100 off your seller's fees with no minimum consignment required.

Comments

• Options
    123cents123cents Posts: 7,178 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I appreciate it.
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. Does it look like the same code for everyone. or does it look like it may change per copy of the magazine?

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks. Does it look like the same code for everyone. or does it look like it may change per copy of the magazine? >>

I'm guessing it's the same for everyone -- "PCGS0708" as in PCGS magazine, year '07' and month '08'.
  • Options
    speetyspeety Posts: 5,424
    Thanks!
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

• Options
    thanks!
  • Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ca0100000: Thanks! image

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So who eats the $50? TT or PCGS?
  • Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks. Does it look like the same code for everyone. or does it look like it may change per copy of the magazine? >>

This is the 2nd time this year with the PCGS code ..it will work for everyone
  • Options
    Is it a one time deal?
  • Options

<< <i>Is it a one time deal? >>

Yup. You get to use it once. I used the last one which was PCGS guide and ended up returnin the effen coin. If you mess up and the online payer won't let you enter the code a second time just call Cheryl in accounting and she will take care of it for you.
  • Options
    How does this deal work? do you win $200 worth of stuff and get $50 off your order? Would i just type in the coupon code when going to pay for the items?
  • Options
    Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    richardshipprichardshipp Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭
    Thanks !
  • Options

<< <i>How does this deal work? do you win $200 worth of stuff and get $50 off your order? Would i just type in the coupon code when going to pay for the items? >>

This deal works both ways ..expect stiffer bidding on some coins , while this coupon also allows you to bid more aggressively . Some of my friends not aware of coupon. There is the PCGS edge
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank You!!
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    compromonedascompromonedas Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just got the PCGS Magazine and it list a coupon code for teletrade.

PCGS0708
    Save 50 off of 200

Also consignors save 100 off your seller's fees with no minimum consignment required. >>

Entered code is not valid??
  • Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I've never consigned with them before, but I've got a few coins back from PCGS recently. Think I will give them try with that seller coupon.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    pharmerpharmer Posts: 8,355

<< <i>

PCGS0708
    Save 50 off of 200

Also consignors save 100 off your seller's fees with no minimum consignment required. >>

Entered code is not valid?? >>

This seems an interesting post, and it would be nice to know what it means.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,885 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

PCGS0708
    Save 50 off of 200

Entered code is not valid?? >>

This seems an interesting post, and it would be nice to know what it means. >>

pharmer, it's a special promotional code. "Take $50.00 of your invoice when you spend $200.00 in any single auction by August 31, 2007!"

I've never used Teletrade so I figure I got the mailing since I'm a Collector's club member.

They've figured out how to prime my pump. image

To restate...
    the code: "PCGS0708"
  • Options
    Thanks, I have used it before, but mr. 2003 1c pcgs ms70 wrote something about the code not being valid, which presumably he discovered when trying to pay for an item last night.

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• Options
    Someone email smoeone at TT and ask them if its a valid code and post the answer here.
  • Options
    ca0100000ca0100000 Posts: 362 ✭✭
    For the 100 off of seller's fee you need to use the special consignment form. On the back page it says coins have to have minimum value of $1000 or more. On the front it says no minimum consignment required. I will not be using it and would be glad to mail it to the first person that post that they need it. For questions call 800-949-2646
  • Options
    Good deal! Thanks for the info...........................
    Young Numismatist ............................ and growing!
  • Options
    OK, I took the bait, "won" an auction, and when I enter the code it returns "Entered code is not valid" Any suggestions?

FloridaBill
  • Options
    compromonedascompromonedas Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

<< <i>OK, I took the bait, "won" an auction, and when I enter the code it returns "Entered code is not valid" Any suggestions?

FloridaBill >>

Mr "Aspen Colorado" should know, he used before
    Keithimage
  • Options

• Options
    Update....

I received this email from Teletrade...

Dear Mr. B

Thank you for your e-mail.

Our programmers are working on the promo code not working - this
    should be fixed in the AM first thing. If you are still having
    trouble, please call Cheryl in our office at 800.949.2646 and she can
    take the manual payment/discount.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Ian Russell
    Teletrade, Inc.
  • Options
    Anyone has a spare consignment form ? My copy ofmagazine usually is late 1-3 weeks ....thanks
  • Options

<< <i>Anyone has a spare consignment form ? My copy ofmagazine usually is late 1-3 weeks ....thanks >>

You should be able to download and print it.
  • Options
    ca0100000ca0100000 Posts: 362 ✭✭
    bestday : pm your address and I will send you mine.
  • Options

<< <i>bestday : pm your address and I will send you mine. >>

Many Thanks ..pm sent
  • Options
    mommam17mommam17 Posts: 971 ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for letting me know about the teletrade coupon. Last night I bought a Stone Mountain NGC 66 for $240 delivered!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file