Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Could someone provide a link for...........

something to display autograph baseballs. I am not looking to put them in something so I can sell them. I have about thirty autograph baseballs that I want to display in my home. I am trying to find something that shows them off well. I don't know if they make a big one to hold them all or each of them individually. Some help with a link or some advice is much appreciated. Thank you all in advance!

Josh
"If someone tells you that money is the root of all evil. They don't have any"

Comments

• chbchb Posts: 212
    Lots of options out there, here's one. You can buy direct or I can get at a discount for you as I'm a distributor (I'm not trying to make a sale, I SWEAR, just mentioning it should you be interested). I'm sure others can provide additional options.

Link 1

I know nothing about these companies, but a quick Google search brought these up:
    Link 2
    Link 3
  • alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    I use a ultra-pro brand cubes. Just bought a case (36), cost me $48 at a show. I have them on a display shelf stacked, 4x9 right now.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    illini by kimura?
    ·p_A·
  • Thanks for the links I just purchased one. I appreciate the help. What about a Kimura? Hurts like hell if applied correctly! Ha
    "If someone tells you that money is the root of all evil. They don't have any"
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks for the links I just purchased one. I appreciate the help. What about a Kimura? Hurts like hell if applied correctly! Ha >>

where do you teach?
    ·p_A·