Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1980 Wax pack poppage!

Just got poppage from my wax pack sub. Just the third graded and the 1st at PSA 8. Bought packs from Rogermnj on these threads and althought I didnot get any stars in the packs, I am very pleased with the graded pack! Thanks. Picture to follow when recieved.

LINE # CERT # CARD CARD CO. CARD # CARD NAME VARIETY GRADE

1 406287 1980 TOPPS BASEBALL WAX PACK N/A 8

Date Received: 07/03/2007
Date of Grades Posted: 07/31/2007

succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies

Comments

• Options

Nice one, I dig their pack holders. Hey, how did you package the wax to send to PSA? I can't seem to find any guidelines about that...
  • Options
    I just put it in a large clear pocket sleeve with card board loosely rubberbanded.
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options

Cool, good to know, I was mulling getting a pack sub together but didn't know exactly how to get it to them, heh heh. Well, that and I have to find some packs worth sending. A mid-70's baseball run would be sweet to put together, or maybe '80s football, I dunno. Hey, I just found a pack of 93 finest while rooting around a bit in my closet, haw! Surprised none of the 93 refractor heads have paid tribute to their set by slabbing a pack...
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    August special also includes grading packs only $10 a pop.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.