Home Sports Talk
Options

Boston's Offer For Dye

Boston's Offer For Dye

According to Jayson Stark's sources, the Boston's latest offer for Jermaine Dye was Wily Mo Pena and Craig Hansen. The White Sox want Manny Delcarmen instead; perhaps the Red Sox will be more willing to do that if they complete the Eric Gagne trade. Otherwise, the White Sox may just take Pena and Hansen over the two draft picks they'd get if they kept Dye.

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the White Sox take J.D. Screw (and his bloated contract) instead of Wily Mo, then they can have Delcarmen, and we'll even throw in Hansen. I am sure a change in scenery will get Drew's numbers at a level worthy of $14 million per.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If the White Sox take J.D. Screw (and his bloated contract) instead of Wily Mo, then they can have Delcarmen, and we'll even throw in Hansen. I am sure a change in scenery will get Drew's numbers at a level worthy of $14 million per. >>

I am all for that 100%! I will even throw in Willie Mo for the sweetner!
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    Hell, if it'll help to get Drew out of here, I would even throw in Wally the Green Monster on top of everything else.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm willing to sacrifice Tina Cervasio if that's what it takes to lose JD Blew. And that's a high price to pay!
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe they ChiSox didn't take any offer at this time. They are a toilet. Two draft picks versus two more proven commodities plus some salary relief in a lost year? They basically gave away Tadahito Iguchi; why not take a reasonable offer for Dye?
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I wasnt ready to sell the "farm" for him, I am VERY dissapointed we did not get him in a RED Sox Uniform. His power is something that we could use right?
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm willing to sacrifice Tina Cervasio if that's what it takes to lose JD Blew. And that's a high price to pay! >>

Yes, but Hazel Mae is OFF LIMITS!! image
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm willing to sacrifice Tina Cervasio if that's what it takes to lose JD Blew. And that's a high price to pay! >>

Yes, but Hazel Mae is OFF LIMITS!! image >>

Not true since Millar is back in town image