Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

i had an intruder in my home today and....

i had an intruder in my home today but luckily my 2 male rottweilers took care of the situation for me before any trading cards were taken. here are some pics...

apparently a full size body pillow decided to go for it. here are the ones responsible for liquidating the perpetrator...

Comments

• Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    You sure it was the rotts. They look innocent to me.image
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Very funny. I love the little guy at the bottom right of the top picture. He just looks confused. Thanks for sharing.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    That must have been one big swan!!image
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    haAAAAAAAAA, that i s hell of a mess that for sure, at least the pilow didnt take your cards lol, they so cute lol
    the rube
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    haha that is funny. I forget exactly who it was, maybe FavreFan? That had the itruder that turned out to be a woodchuck and chaos insued. haha that was a funny story, I might have to dig up that thread.
  • Options
    cohocorpcohocorp Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    i never saw the woodchuck thread. sounds interesting.
  • Options
    lol-a woodchuck woud be hard to catch thats for sure , little speed demons!
    randy
  • Options
    my cat brought in birds 3 straight days last week. she brings them thru the doggie door. a real pain to catch. nnow i keep a net handy. she used to bring in snakes (little guys). much easier to catch a snake than a bird. thanks for sure.
  • Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭
    Great dogs! Don't be too hard on them. image
  • Options
    lol, mine does that too,smakes/birds/rabbits/moles,you name it - but i dont have a door, he just leaves dead stuff on the porch as a burnt offering to me or something lol!
  • Options
    theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    sounds like deion sanders story
  • Options
    scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    Don't let Mike Vick get near your dogs.....
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    i think the pug did it and your wrongly blaming the rots
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Great dogs. image
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    Reward them tonight with flank steak (each). Wish my dog was still alive at the time when my house was broken into. I'd have a Bobby Hull rookie (PSA 8 candidate) today if that was the case.
  • Options
    these guys get rewarded everyday at lunch time. since the beginning of the dog food scare/poisoning, i no longer give them canned food. i cook up hamburg and rice and they get that everyday. needless to say, lunchtime is a fiasco because they get very excited since they love that stuff so much.
  • Options
    This is why I only allows animals in my house if they're on a plate with some gravy.

So why do people own pets?
  • Options
    Why not?
  • Options

<< <i>Why not? >>

Exhibit A: See Picture Above
    Exhibit B: "i cook up hamburg and rice and they get that everyday"
    Exhibit C: All cost - no benefit
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Nice looking dogs. Sucks when they do stuff like that, but oh well. At least it wasn't the couch. image
  • Options

<< <i>Don't let Mike Vick get near your dogs..... >>

It's really sad that scooter said this and everyone else thought it.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options

<< <i>Don't let Mike Vick get near your dogs..... >>

i would not hesitate to use lethal force to protect them.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Why not? >>

Exhibit A: See Picture Above
    Exhibit B: "i cook up hamburg and rice and they get that everyday"
    Exhibit C: All cost - no benefit >>

A. Result of an aborted break in. Not the dogs. (Did you not read the post?)
    B. Optional. Not a requirement.
    C. See A. A ripped pillow is less expensive than a stolen collection or other valuables.
  • Options
    brian- jtb is just trying to start trouble. anyone who cannot see any benefits to owning pets isnt worth addressing. some people are so miserable with their little lives that they jump into threads for the simple reason of annoying people.
  • Options

<< <i>i think the pug did it and your wrongly blaming the rots >>

fred- good memory that i have a pug also. image

however, she is innocent as she never starts trouble.
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    Are you sure the pug isn't the mastermind? Can't you just see the pug conning the two rots into this little fiasco?
  • Options
    actually the ringleader is sitting next to tiny on the chair here. she is the grey one.

• Options
    although the pug is on top of things as well.

• Options
    coho,

did you really get broken into today?

hope you are all OK...
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭

<< <i>brian- jtb is just trying to start trouble. anyone who cannot see any benefits to owning pets isnt worth addressing. some people are so miserable with their little lives that they jump into threads for the simple reason of annoying people. >>

they're called trolls
  • Options

<< <i>coho,

did you really get broken into today?

hope you are all OK... >>

nah- just the dogs trashing the house when i was out. thanks for the concern though. if i really did though, i would post pics of the body for you all to see.