Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

dysfunctional psa

its been two months 6/11 since my cards were logged in and still no cards it seems to me that they would tell their graders when they have a big sale like their june special everybody works overtime including weekends to get the cards graded also their phone reps are useless and rude and they will say to you oh I can,t give you that information what are they psa or the cia there ought to be some caanges made , and this week because of the national nothing gets graded so the regular cust . screwed

Comments

• Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

<< <i>its been two months 6/11 since my cards were logged in and still no cards it seems to me that they would tell their graders when they have a big sale like their june special everybody works overtime including weekends to get the cards graded also their phone reps are useless and rude and they will say to you oh I can,t give you that information what are they psa or the cia there ought to be some caanges made , and this week because of the national nothing gets graded so the regular cust . screwed >>

Bingo, you win the prize. That's the longest, most grammatically incoherent sentence of the day.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    You have to use an alt ID to make your point??
  • Options
    scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭

<< <i> Bingo, you win the prize. That's the longest, most grammatically incoherent sentence of the day. >>

Beat me to the punch on that line! image
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    Here. I had extras.

. . , , . . . . ; , , . . ! . ? . . . .
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    I would like some butter for my toast. Has anyone seen the butter? PLEASE PASS THE BUTTER!!! image
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>everybody works overtime including weekends >>

Gee, you're a lot of fun.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

caanges

CCCCCCC-CAANGES MAKE A CAANGES CCCCC-CAANGES

AND TIME WONT CAANGE ME..... and i can't caange time
  • Options
    bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    It makes me nervous when you guys are so tuff on grammar. If there weren't red lines underneath all my words, then I wouldn't know that they were all misspelled. (note I tried "mispelled" first but got a red line) image

To the OP. You are paying $5 for a service that generally costs much more. BGS and SGC don't have $5 specials. I sent mine in 6/6/07 and have no complaints about my current wait. My guess is that they do this to fill the extra time between expensive submissions. They can't do it for us to save money AND get the turnaround time. If you want your cards fast then pay the price. In my experience they are good at turning around $13 submissions.
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    There's no guaranteed time on c.c specials, and you haven't hit the 45 days for a bulk special which costs more than what you spent. 6/11 to 7/31 is not 2 months, it's exactly 7 weeks. My last sub took over 2 1/2 months, I was pi$$ed till somebody pointed out I was getting T206s graded for $6 each.

The phone reps are generic, not necessarily familiar with psa and cards. They answer for all the CU questions. I hate that about PSA but it's their company and they run it as the directors tell them to run it. They feel like it's more profitable or they wouldn't do it that way.

I doubt if all the graders are going to cleveland, but if PSA wants to grade at the NATIONAL, the biggest event of the year, and display their business to the public I don't have a problem with that.

Date Received: 05/07/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: 07/24/2007
    Date Shipped: 07/25/2007

SGC has a 20 business day special for $7 each for post 1948 cards with <$250 value.
    Beckett has 45 business day special for $7 each for between 20/100 cards, you would get the grades EXACTLY at 45 business days, which is later than you are now with psa.

The only downfall to sending your cards to SGC or Beckett is that you MIGHT get less for them when you go to sell them, and the cert #s don't work as well in the PSA registry.

Oh and I wish my 2 subs would hit also. It's been a month plus and I really can't even remember what I sent in. I'm going to have to start copying my sub forms or something image
  • Options
    Ladder7Ladder7 Posts: 1,221
    Insert clever reply here_________________ ('cuz I obviously can't)
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i> >>

my thoughts exactly!
  • Options
    Ladder7Ladder7 Posts: 1,221
    This $5 thing... It's gotta be a lose lose proposition for PSA. Incidentally, I don't want my grader to be stuck working 60 hours just to get my NM '92 Brien Taylor back to me fast. The guy has all he can do to keep from killing himself as it is.

And to you smart Alecs'
    imageimage
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i> >>

my thoughts exactly! >>

You are right Matt
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i> >>

my thoughts exactly! >>

You are right Matt >>

Thanks! I am just full of wisdom to share!