Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Renewed my membership just in time...

I renewed in April and since I don't submit anymore, the only reasons I did were 1) to get the Cardboard Gems book and 2) to get the SMR for the articles on vintage sets. I see in this month's SMR that they are back to offering tote bags. Boy, did I luck out in renewing when I did because I found the Cardboard Gems book to be the second best book I have ever read on baseball cards.

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    So what was the 1st?

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    BuccaneerBuccaneer Posts: 1,794 ✭✭
    Oh sorry, it's "The Great American Baseball Card Flipping, Trading and Bubble Gum Book".
  • Options
    WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    I got the tote and missed out on that book. Why did they even send this garbage to me? It will never get used.
  • Options
    And no, I don't care if they read this.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I saw when they were giving out that book. It looked like a darn nice book.

My membership is good until Dec or Jan. Hopefully they either give all of those totes out or set fire to them by then.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Hey Goose - if you're going to the National, I'll bring my copy along and give it to you.

There's no football cards in it. image

Let me know ... image
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    NeilDowneyNeilDowney Posts: 840 ✭✭
    Hi Guys, I received the book but I also kinda like the tote bag too. I was able to get an extra book at a show that PSA was at but they didn't have any extra totes. The book is incredible but I wish that I had one of those totes just to take my wantlists, top loaders and other stuff to card shows. How much room is inside them, are they very big? Neil
  • Options
    Hi Guys, For those of you that received a tote but would have prefered a book instead, there is still hope to get one. If anyone would like to trade me their PSA tote for my book - let me know. Neil
  • Options
    PM sent!!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the trade WeekendHacker! Neil
  • Options
    fab4fab4 Posts: 280 ✭✭
    your all lucky. i happen to renew my membership a few years back and they tried to send me the joe orlando book. i told them i already had 2 and they gave me a free grade instead.

tote bags aren't that badimage