Home Sports Talk
Options

OK-I've had with the Press AND Barry Bonds...Here is what should happen IMHO

I think Barry Bonds should call a press conference after he hits HR #756. Say what he needs to say about
the feat, how difficult this has been for him and on his family, and, of course, how great he is and all.

Then, when all else is said and done. He tells every Baseball Fan in America, on National Television LIVE one or the other:

"I have NEVER, EVER, EVER, taken any performance enhancing drug in my entire career" ............ O R

"YES! I used performance enhancing drugs, but, at the time, they were NOT against the rules!"

Come on, Barry and the Press...........Can we get this BULL#@$% over with and get on with the game?

WHEW! There! I feel better now...! (Is anyone else just getting tired of this little game going on?)

Tony
KalineFan

Comments

• Options
    bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    I saw an interview with him where the reporter asked if he would support drug tests for Baseball players. He responded by saying "yes"...if they were voluntary. What kind of answer is that from someone who could clear himself with a simple test? This was well before he stated that he took them accidentally. I really don't care what bonds says at this point. But, like you, I'd love it if we didn't have to see another story on the whole thing, ever again.
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    lol, true , that like lindsey lohan accidently getting pulled over for dui and coke lol,all sprts have done em for years, look at how long ago lyle alzato died from steroids, the just need to drug tet em for it, if they can test for coke,pot,and stuff like that,seems to me that "roids" would show up in your test too, i think they just turned a blind eye to it for so long they dont kow what to do now !
    Randy