Home Sports Talk
Options

Hamels screwed again!

joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
Cause freaking Alfonsucka can't hold a lead. Whats worse is the jerk gives up 3 runs in the 9th and gets a hold....what is this garbage? Can't Chuck trust
his guys past the 8th inning????? A tired Hamels is much better than anyone in the pen. Howard saves the day in the 14th or whatever it was, but
dang, cmon now

JS

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, Kevin, football season is right around the corner. You guys are going nowhere anyway!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    im hoping he does good as well, i got a 2006 psa 10 cole 52 topps refractor coming,the gold ones #rd to 52 , if psa ever get em here, i sent in 4 gold refractor ones and they all came back 10s, i was surprised, i think he'll do well in the majors!
    randyl
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>im hoping he does good as well, i got a 2006 psa 10 cole 52 topps refractor coming,the gold ones #rd to 52 , if psa ever get em here, i sent in 4 gold refractor ones and they all came back 10s, i was surprised, i think he'll do well in the majors!
    randyl >>

Well we picked up a game on the Braves - that was good. The Pets are still hanging in there in first place, but I ain't worried about them. I know that if the Pets make the playoffs, they will lie down like a dog. Pets are a well bred dog with talent, but they have no heart whatsoever. No way the Pets will be in a World Series this season or anytime soon. Come October, the Pets are back in the kennel watching the Phillies play Boston.
  • Options
    Cashed in on the o9.5 with that ridiculous turn of events in the top and bottom of the 9th.image
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    The Phillies bullpen is absolutely ridiculous.

Pitching will continue to be the major stumbling block on this team, and possibly prevent any October hopes.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.