Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Star Wars 30th Anniversary - Han Solo Autograph 1:49,204!

Please post here if anyone has actually seen these cards!! I heard that they were being released on 7/24?

Topps has finally posted some detailed information:

Autograph Frequencies

Magnets and Animation Cels

General Information

Got more links with info or scans from this set? Post em!

Paul H.
www.disc-or-die.com
www.jamesbondcards.com
www.vintagestarwarscards.com
paul@disc-or-die.com
transparentpunk@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    I haven't seen any Han Solo autographs show up on Ebay yet, if one shows up I'm guessing it'll top $1500-2000? The prices on the Gold Foils #ed to 30 are going for higher than I thought they would, most on Ebay are $50+ with a couple days left to go. I thought they might go in the $30-40 range but looks like there could be a lot of action on them especially right at the beginning. I wonder what the Blue/Red foils will sell for, a set of those would be nice but if they go $10+ each they would be too expensive to go for a whole set and they aren't even #ed.
  • Options
    Here it is click here

Get your check books out !!

Lee
  • Options
    Haha, that guy is living in his own little world, he might get 1/3 to 1/2 of that if he were to start it at $0.99 and let people bid it up. But I'm sure I'll be proved wrong and someone will buy it for that price, Star Wars fans are at an age where they have a lot of disposible income to burn on stuff.
  • Options
    bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    For a signed piece of foil glued to a card? For that kind of money I want the autograph on the card!
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15
  • Options

<< <i>For a signed piece of foil glued to a card? For that kind of money I want the autograph on the card![/q
    For that kind of money forget the autograph, I expect Harrison Ford to take me out for a date. : )
  • Options
    OMG! $9,350!!
    www.disc-or-die.com
    www.jamesbondcards.com
    www.vintagestarwarscards.com
    paul@disc-or-die.com
    transparentpunk@hotmail.com