Home Sports Talk

Mikd & Mike - not ready for ESPN Sportscenter primetime

At 6 PM yesterday, I'm not sure what exactly they are trying to do but they should stick to the early morning hours. Golic wearing one of
those very high college band hats and trying to learn the step dance marching routine that Grambling does was embarassing.

One of the Grambling band members in the background looked like he wished he was somewhere else.

Comments

• It's simply ESPN's way of appeasing Golic's displeasure for getting passed over on the MNF gig...I am pretty sure that when he got passed over (thankfully) is when the morning show went on tv on ESPN2.
  • MichiganMichigan Posts: 4,942
    Golic is too out of control and thinks he is funny, he is not. He would have been a disaster on MNF.

• << <i>Golic is too out of control and thinks he is funny, he is not. He would have been a disaster on MNF. >>

You ain't kidding. I get so tired of his bullying antics against 'Greeny'...its the same tired spiel over and over and over.
  • TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725

<< <i>Golic is too out of control and thinks he is funny, he is not. He would have been a disaster on MNF. >>

I think you could replace "Golic" with just about anybody currently on ESPN and this statement would still be true.
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Golic is too out of control and thinks he is funny, he is not. He would have been a disaster on MNF. >>

I think you could replace "Golic" with just about anybody currently on ESPN and this statement would still be true. >>

BOOO-YAAAAH!
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • There are a few personalities that are louder than others, and these unfortunately garner much of the attention (and most of it negative).

However, there is a really good crop of solid sportscaster there, outside these few, who do their work really well. Scott Van Pelt is among my current favorites...well spoken and just plain funny, he's my favorite to watch on ESPN.
  • MichiganMichigan Posts: 4,942

<< <i>There are a few personalities that are louder than others, and these unfortunately garner much of the attention (and most of it negative).

However, there is a really good crop of solid sportscaster there, outside these few, who do their work really well. Scott Van Pelt is among my current favorites...well spoken and just plain funny, he's my favorite to watch on ESPN. >>

I like "Jaws" who will be on MNF this upcoming season.