Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

FSH: Quite possibly the finest 1939 Rev 40 Proof Jefferson nickel

I have owned this coin for several years and it is simply gorgeous - If you desire the best, look no further!

Pastel gold, blue and rose toning over crystal clear mirrors and flawless surfaces.

1939 Reverse 1940 PCGS PR67 - Population 16 with none finer.

I have this coin listed on ebay with a starting bid of $2,950 and a BIN of $3,450. Once I have received
a bid there, it will sell to the highest bidder. If there are no bids, you can buy it here for $3,250.

Ebay Listing

I can accept Paypal (ship the next day) or checks/money orders (held 10 business days). 7-day return privelege.

Please PM, email ken@solidcoin.com, or call 800-797-6543 x102.

Thanks for looking,

Ken

Comments

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is one PURDY Nickel image

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    Would you accept trades? I got a wife I'd gladly trade for that stunning coin.

Steve
    U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.
  • Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,579 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Would you accept trades? I got a wife I'd gladly trade for that stunning coin.

Steve >>

imageimageimageimage

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    Steve,

Having just recently divorced, that trade would simply be too ironic for my blood. image

Ken