Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

looking for vintage senators

Would like to trade for senators in at least G, have vintage in
about same condition, thanks dave.

Comments

• Options
    Washington or Ottawa? PM me if Washington.
    #10 PSA Set for Topps Baseball currently on eBay under seller deeppurple1.
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    I have a couple cheap goudey hof's that went on ebay last night , click the link in my sig line to take a look. thanks
  • Options
    HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭
    Devlin,

I've only got an extra '34 Goudey, #40 John Stone from my Senators/Twins type collection. It's an SGC 30 (Good) and a really nice looking example of that set:

• Options
    kadokakidkadokakid Posts: 426 ✭✭
    Robert Byrd might be the most vintage of the current Senators.

Peace

Trying to complete 1970 psa set.
    45% complete.
  • Options
    Thanks guys for your offers, looking more for bulk trade rather indv cards.

The esteem

senator from WV is truly one of the more vintage senators.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    HAAAAA- as soon as i saw the post i was going to be cute and say that,but you 2 beat me to it lol, im in west virginia, robert byrd has been in since the civil war lmao-he laid out michael vick the other day on the senate floor lol,saw on news, here in wv hes been around so long everything you look at has his name on it somewhere!
    the rube
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Rube- You are a tool.... lol. You sure do LOL quite a bit. Every post you make has no interesting fact and no purpose.

That is all I wanted to say.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    kinda like the one you just made?i dint know i needed your permission to post anything on here,in case you didnt notice,i didnt ask!guess cause im a happy person and you are a miserable person that dont even know me,never talked to ya before,and you dont want to talk to me i can pretty well guantee ya, go play with your wilson weiner set,i could really care less what you think bucky,you the post it police or something? you sure do take yourself awful serious,lighten up,laugh, smile, it wont crack your face,lifes to short bud -hows this for making sense?-i spent 25 years of my life defending this country getting shot and sliced from nam till desert storm ,a disabled vet so know it all p r icks like you can get on here and run your mouth-turn your pm on big man-this is the first ive got to say i assure you civilian
    who do you think you are-the god of the message boards or something-that best be all you have to say
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    thanks for your time served defending our nation.
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    Yeah, bud,..that was totally uncalled for,....lol...