Tampa Bay Rays

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    I don't get it image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Why does it seem like the Yankees have been playing them for three weeks straight?
  • Options
    NY scored 3 touchdowns againt Tampa...oh wait, that 21 spot is a baseball score!
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>NY scored 3 touchdowns againt Tampa...oh wait, that 21 spot is a baseball score! >>

Heck of a job by the Jets defense, too.
  • Options
    Dont the sox have a ton of games left against these clowns?

so many talented young ball players on this team though.. Contract them and combine them with the marlins squad and you would have one hell of a major league team.
  • Options
    Looking at the team they do have a nice group of talented guys, Upton, Crawford and Delmon Young. Elijah Dukes as well but I think he got jammed up with something and cant play, Carlos Pena is having a decent year. Kazmir and Shields are by far their best pitchers but they are waaaay to erratic.

Bottom line I hope they play us like they played the Yankees....
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496

<< <i>Looking at the team they do have a nice group of talented guys, Upton, Crawford and Delmon Young. Elijah Dukes as well but I think he got jammed up with something and cant play, Carlos Pena is having a decent year. Kazmir and Shields are by far their best pitchers but they are waaaay to erratic.

Bottom line I hope they play us like they played the Yankees.... >>

Elijah Dukes isn't even on the team and hasnt been for a month, he got taken off the 25 man and was in court the other day. He admited ,under oath, that he drank and smoked pot every day. Guy is scum. Dyoung is on an absolute tear and Crawford wants out. We suck and I dont care. Theyre just the florida team I root for b/c you gotta rep your home state somehow. In the end though, I'm a Braves fan for life.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>We suck and I dont care. Theyre just the florida team I root for b/c you gotta rep your home state somehow. >>

That's the way it should be.

Well, not the sucking part but sticking with them.

That's a real home fan image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Looking at the team they do have a nice group of talented guys, Upton, Crawford and Delmon Young. Elijah Dukes as well but I think he got jammed up with something and cant play, Carlos Pena is having a decent year. Kazmir and Shields are by far their best pitchers but they are waaaay to erratic.

Bottom line I hope they play us like they played the Yankees.... >>

Elijah Dukes isn't even on the team and hasnt been for a month, he got taken off the 25 man and was in court the other day. He admited ,under oath, that he drank and smoked pot every day. Guy is scum. Dyoung is on an absolute tear and Crawford wants out. We suck and I dont care. Theyre just the florida team I root for b/c you gotta rep your home state somehow. In the end though, I'm a Braves fan for life. >>

end of debate...bandwagon braves fan...ooook

JS
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    I think I have a new sigline quote image
  • Options
    You guys are tool bags
  • Options

<< <i>You guys are tool bags >>

Goot is all fun and games when Kevin ( JoeStalin) brings up threads from way back and quotes you on it but when I bring up the thread about him losing a bet to me and welches on it ( Oh and exposes himself for the loser he really is ) he wont acknowledge it.

Dont even waste your time Goot- The Rays are going to smash the Sillies anyway so just wait and rag on him then.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>You guys are tool bags >>

Goot is all fun and games when Kevin ( JoeStalin) brings up threads from way back and quotes you on it but when I bring up the thread about him losing a bet to me and welches on it ( Oh and exposes himself for the loser he really is ) he wont acknowledge it.

Dont even waste your time Goot- The Rays are going to smash the Sillies anyway so just wait and rag on him then. >>

Also note that Joe the Welcher Stalin never mentions F$U anymore -- I heard he is now a bandwagon USF fan.
  • Options

<< <i>

I heard he is now a bandwagon USF fan. >>

As of right now, there's about a 98% chance I go there. I swear to god, if I get called a bandwagoner for USF image