Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Mile High Card Co Auction?

I just got the link to Brian's upcoming auction, and went to take a look.

Is anyone else having problems getting access to the auction? Or might it just be me?

If I go to category view I can see things, but using the link on his front page and the link that they sent in the email I am getting nothing. Also when I go into it, it tells me the auction is not yet open, although there have already been bids?

Weird?

If anyone else is having problems, I would appreciate knowing that it is not just me.

Thanks
Rob Ruth

Comments

• Well, it looks like everything is up and running fine for me now.

Wonder if it might have just been a time or clock issue.
  • GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Rob- it's not just you. Every few screens I get complete code jibberish. And in the category view the packs category is empty, and I know there is a big collection of them. I"m sure he'll get the bugs out in a day or so.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• msassinmsassin Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭
    I just got this e-mail:

Dear Valued Customers, We here at Mile High Card Company have experianced a bit of a technical difficulty, and during a procedure to advance the administative side of our auction software we unfortunatly lost our bid data for the first day of our auction (from 10 AM MST to 5 PM MST). We have acted as quickly as possible and restarted the auction. We profusely apologize for any inconvenience as well as time spent bidding by our customers. As a firm we do have backup records to the bids and could replace the bids, but to protect the integrity of the auction we have decided to restart the auction and ask that our registered users go in and re-bid on their own behalf. Again I greatly apologize for any inconvenience and I can be reached on my cell phone all weekend at 303-748-1371 with any questions or concerns. Brian Drent Mile High Card Co.
  • flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    after taking 45 minutes to bid--not too happy!

there is still a problem with the auction. I am listed as being outbid on every lot I bid on--even though it shows only 1 bid(my bid) on the page. I am going to let them straighten it out before I spend time bidding again.