Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Bored with my 1976 Basketball set - anybody want to make a trade?

My 1976 Topps Basketball Set is complete. GPA is 9.08, 4th all time finest, 3rd current finest. It contains only 8 PSA 8s, 120 PSA 9s, and 16 PSA 10s.
Gameusedhoop 1976 Topps set
I have become bored with it, not many bubble mailers are getting delivered anymore. I don't want to lose $$ or give the set away, if I wanted to do that I would consign it to Mastro or something. I would be open to possibly trading the set for another partial or complete registry set. If you have a love of hoop, tallboys, or complete sets maybe we can do something. I would be open to any of the 4 major sports, 1970s or earlier, with a GPA of 8+.
Are you tired of the set you are working on? Have you hit a dead end? Drop me a note via PM or email with your proposal, the worst that I can do is say "No thank you".

Comments

• Options
    ain't that the truth. after the bubble mailers stop coming, the sets just sit in the closet. wish I could help!!
    Mark B.

Seeking primarily PSA graded pre-war "type" cards

My PSA Registry Sets

34 Goudey, 75 Topps Mini, Hall of Fame Complete Set, 1985 Topps Tiffany, Hall of Fame Players Complete Set
  • Options
    ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    Do you know what you've approximately spent on the set to get an idea of what might be comparable?
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards