Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

August Coin Swap - BOOM's Birthday Bash - OFFICIAL PAIRINGS SET - PG 2

The title is self explanatory and with everything still being Fresh in your Minds and Memory Banks, assuming

THERE IS NO UNFINISHED BUSINESS WITH THE LAST SWAP OR ILL FEELINGS, (THERE SHOULDN'T BE)

Let the signup begin NOW with actual kickoff being (tentatively) the 1st Monday of August.

If there is any problem with that date - SPEAK UP!

August Coin Swap sign up commences today. Thanx. image

Comments

• Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭
    All of my coins are out on assignment..... image

Just kidding......

Sign Me Up!

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    Please sign me up.
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Beatlesfan, please refer to the opening post of the last swap originated by me, currently 2 threads below this one. Read the requirements and comply please.

Thank you,

BOOM
  • Options
    eyoung429eyoung429 Posts: 6,374
    My name is not in here yet???

simply preposterous!!!!!!!!

btw....I'M IN!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    WOO HOO Anutter swap- My coins went into the "Junky Coin Swap"image

I'm in

Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    All my coins are being held for TC71's tag.....just kidding too! image

I am in again.
  • Options
    Boom, please count me in again. image
    Exclusively collecting Capped Bust Halves in VF to AU, especially rarity 3 and up.
    Joe G.
    Great BST purchases completed with commoncents123, p8nt, blu62vette and Stuart. Great coin swaps completed with rah1959, eyoung429 and Zug. Top-notch consignment experience with Russ.
  • Options
    ok I'm in if it;s okimage
  • Options
    beatlesfan91 has complied and is approved. Bstat, please see PM and send required info.

Thanx.

Everyone else is in.
  • Options
    bstat1020 and JohnK have both complied by sending the required info for their personal folders.

They are both hereby declared Verified and Approved.

Welcome to all. Everyone else, to this point, is already pre-approved.

Thank you all for your co-operation. It IS very much appreciated.image
  • Options
    slipgateslipgate Posts: 2,301 ✭✭
    I'd like to give this one a whirl if there's still room.
    My Registry Sets! PCGS Registry
  • Options
    Slipgate - you're ......................................... IN! image
  • Options
    can I get in on this please.
  • Options
    Great job supplying all the requested info. Conqueror65 is APPROVED and IN. - VERIFIED!

Welcome to the Crew. image
  • Options
    holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭
    What are we swapping this time?

I may be in.
  • Options
    PM sent to holeinone.

Request for standard contact info.
  • Options
    BRdudeBRdude Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Ok Boom, I just can't resist!! I'm IN!!!imageimageimage
    AKA kokimoki
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
    Join the NRA and protect YOUR right to keep and bear arms
    To protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not soundness of heart. Theodore Roosevelt
    [L]http://www.ourfallensoldier.com/ThompsonMichaelE_MemorialPage.html[L]
  • Options
    ZugZug Posts: 215 ✭✭
    Iam in if it is O.K.

Thanks,
    Jeff
  • Options
    Hi Jeff. You are definitely approved and Verified. image
  • Options
    holeinone1972 is NOT in this swap. - Maybe next time.
  • Options
    OK, let's get moving. Thus far the following are definitely IN:

BOOM
    TC71
    eyoung429
    Musky1011
    bstat1020
    aija
    jobiwan115
    JohnK
    Slipgate
    BRDude
    Zug
    Bealesfan91
    conqueror65

holeinone1972 is NOT in this swap. For whatever reason, he has chosen not to partake.

ANYONE ELSE WANTING IN NEEDS TO SIGN UP ASAP. No real RUSH but I'd like to get things moving.

• Options
    Still waiting.
  • Options
    If there are any problems I need to be made aware of, please speak up otherwise ..

My, how Time does fly, especially when having so much FUN!!!!
  • Options
    I check the Market place everyday and look into the trade forum just to see if there is anything new.
    So far, I've bought a 1834 qtr Pcgs vf35, two proof ASEs and couple of proof Dragon silver bullions. Currently I'm only selling at the CS forum.
    I'm just waiting for this to get started.

John
  • Options
    To those that sign up now , will receive a top notch slab coin from UNC. The number you see on the back of the holders are the fair market value of the coins, in Liberian dollars that is. So sign up today and receive this quality slab coin(I'm sure they are out of business now) that is value in the hundreds or even thousands of dollars. This is a limited time offer, so don't let this one getaway.
    imageimage
    Oh! You can also use it as pocket change, it is a genuine us coin.image
  • Options
    OK, so here's the deal. It is Wednesday Morning. Official deadline for entering will be Saturday 08-11-2007 at 12 Midnite PDT.

BOOM
    TC71
    eyoung429
    Musky1011
    bstat1020
    aija
    jobiwan115
    JohnK
    Slipgate
    BRDude
    Zug
    conqueror65

Please pay attention:
    Beatlesfan, I have not been heard from you in a while. I NEED you to contact me ASAP or I will contact YOU.

holeinone1972 is NOT in this swap. For whatever reason, he has chosen not to partake.

ANYONE ELSE WANTING IN NEEDS TO SIGN UP ASAP. THIS IS YOUR FINAL NOTICE. IF YOU WANT TO TAKE PART, SIGN UP NOW!

THANK YOU & PLEASE PARDON THE CAPS.

• Options
    Hi Boom,
    I didn’t sign up for this swap. But I know, in the past you have run swaps and sat out because of odd numbers. This is all beside the point.

I thank you for running these swaps, And I’m sending you a token of my appreciation. I’m not going to tell you what it is. And you don’t need to send anything in return, unless you feel like it.image

Again, thank you very much. Wishing you all the best.
    Paul

PS.
    I only just read your last post, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?
  • Options
    Hey Boom - I just might be interested in swapping that 32s. Got any nice bust coinage? image
  • Options
    Well, alrighty then 12 more days until B-DAY image
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanx Dave & all. I appreciate it but I won't be 39 till the 25th! image

Heard from Bealtesfan - He's cool & good to go.

No slipgate, by all means DO keep it. I'm only picking. I don't need it. Enjoy it! image
  • Options
    I was 39 on the 12th of July. Let's enjoy our last year before we're over the hill.
  • Options
    I'm on the other side and nothing really changed. Oh never mind, i've just notice i have few less hairs and went up two sizes up on my pants.image

John
  • Options
    I just past the 40th on the 10th of July image
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

• Options
    Cheer up guys, I'm less then two months away from 49. Life is good! image
    Exclusively collecting Capped Bust Halves in VF to AU, especially rarity 3 and up.
    Joe G.
    Great BST purchases completed with commoncents123, p8nt, blu62vette and Stuart. Great coin swaps completed with rah1959, eyoung429 and Zug. Top-notch consignment experience with Russ.
  • Options
    The 40's are the best times of your life enjoy

no kids at home, house paid for, retirement monies all there,extra monies to be spent on COINSimage

What is there not to like

Jim

• Options
    OK, the count is at lucky # 13. Funny, there are thousands of members here but only a handful of hearty souls that seem to be able to loosen that Death Grip from a few coins and to take part in a little camraderie here. That's totally fine. At least I know the following group knows how to share & follow a few simple guidelines.

AS SUCH, THE PAIRINGS FOR THE OFFICIAL CLUB WITHIN A CLUB COIN SWAP, HEREBY DUBBED "BOOM'S BIRTHDAY BASH" IS AS FOLLOWS:

SINCE WE ARE AT 13 AND BECAUSE I HAVE SAT OUT MY FAIR SHARE EVERYTIME WE HAVE BEEN ODD NUMBERED, I WILL TAKE TWO PARTNERS INSTEAD THIS TIME AROUND

1 - BOOM SWAPS WITH BRDUDE AND VICE VERSA
    a)- BOOM SWAPS WITH EYOUNG429 & VICE VERSA

2- TORINOCOBRA71 SWAPS WITH BSTAT1020 & VICE VERSA

3- BEATLESFAN91 SWAPS WITH AIJA AND VICE VERSA

4- CONQUEROR65 SWAPS WITH SLIPGATE AND VICE VERSA

5- MUSKY1011 SWAPS WITH JOHNK AND VICE VERSA

6- ZUG SWAPS WITH JOBIWAN115 AND VICE VERSA

PLEASE CHECK THE PAIRINGS TO HELP ME TO MAKE SURE NO ONE HAS INADVERTANTLY BEEN LEFT OUT.

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS OR POTENTIAL PROBLEMS IN THE MAKING PLEASE BRING IT UP NOW!

I AM NOT GOING TO REHASH, IN GREAT DETAIL, WHAT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE. BY NOW, THE COMMON SENSE RULES OF COIN SWAPPING HAVE BEEN GONE OVER ENOUGH SO THAT ALL SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH THEM BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE NEWCOMERS, BASICALLY HERE IT IS.

A- PARTNERS ARE TO PM, EMAIL OR EVEN CALL ONE ANOTHER (COMMUNICATE) AND

B- AGREE ON A SET MONETARY VALUE AND BY WHAT MEANS THIS VALUE IS TO BE DETERMINED.

C- BE FLEXIBLE! THIS IS FOR FUN - NOT A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH. BE FAIR WITH ONE ANOTHER.

D- AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TRY TO CATER TO YOUR PARTNERS INTERESTS HOWEVER SHOULD YOU NOT HAVE WHAT HE WANTS OR NEEDS, DO NOT FEEL COMPELLED TO RUN OUT AND MAKE A MAJOR PURCHASE TOO APPEASE HIM. CONVERSELY, AS RECIPIENTS, BE GRACIOUS AND FLEXIBLE (WITHIN REASON) TO ACCEPT WHAT IS GIVEN YOU! THIS SHOULD BE DISCUSSED BEFOREHAND.

IT SHOULD GO WITHOUT SAYING THAT WA ARE TO KEEP THINGS SIMPLE. FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME - DO NOT PLACE UNDUE OR UNREALISTIC DEMANDS ON ONE ANOTHER. ALSO THIS IS NOT A GET RID OF THINGS WE NO LONGER WANT VENUE IN THE HOPES OF GETTING GOOD STUFF. THIS IS THE ROOT OF ALL THE LOUIE CONTROVERSY OF THE PAST AND I WILL HAVE NONE OF IT AS SWAP CO ORDINATOR.

EXCUSE THE CAPS BUT I AM HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME TYPING DUE TO A PINCHED AND INFLAMED NERVE IN MY NECK AND SHOULDER.

SHIPPING PARTICULARS MUST BE POSTED HERE, TO THIS VERY THREAD. ONCE PARTICULARS HAVE BEEN AGREED UPON EACH SWAPPER IS TO POST DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBERS FOR TRACKING PURPOSES FOR ALL TO SEE ALONG WITH INSURANCE TAG NUMBERS. THIS IS MANDATORY AND SHOULD BE SELF-EXPLANATORY AS TO WHY.

UPON RECEIPT OF GOODS NO ONE IS FREE TO DO ANYTHING WITH WHAT IS RECEIVED UNTIL BOTH PARTIES AGAIN RETURN HERE AND POST PUBLICLY THAT THE SWAP IS DECLARED MUTUALLY SATISFACTORY. THROUGHOUT ALL OF THIS, COMMUNICATION SHOULD REMAIN A CONSTANT. REMEMBER THAT I HAVE EVERYONES' CONTACT INFO, THEREFORE IF THERE IS A SITUATION WHEREAS COMMUNICATION COMES TO A GRINGING HALT - THEN & ONLY THEN ARE YOU TO CONTACT ME FOR EMAIL ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS ETC OR OTHER ASSISTANCE.

THIS IS REALLY QUITE SIMPLE - LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY. ONCE I DECLARE PARTNERS, BARRING ANY PROBLEMS, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN BUT REMEMBER THAT AT ALL TIMES EVERY SWAPPER IS BEING RATED REGARDING EVERY ASPECT OF THE SWAP.

COMMUNICATE
    NEGOTIATE
    POST DEL CONF #s & INS #s.
    COMMUNICATE AGAIN TO IRON OUT ANY & ALL DIFFERENCES, SHOULD THEY OCCUR.
    POST DECLARATIONS

IT'S THAT SIMPLE. OK? LET'S GET BUSY. BOOM'S BIRTHDAY BASH IS OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY ..... NOW!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    PMs sent to both BRDude and eyoung 429.
  • Options
    P.M. sent to johnK

Waiting for reply

Jim

• Options
    Coins packed and ready to go

Will ship on Monday

Priority, insured, Signature confirmation

Will post particulars then

Jim

• Options
    PM sent to slipgate.
  • Options
    Pm sent in reply to Boom!!!

• Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    PM sent to Bealesfan91.
  • Options
    ZugZug Posts: 215 ✭✭
    PM sent to Jobiwan115
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭

<< <i>PM sent to TorinoCobra71. >>

PM sent back to Bstat1020!

TC71
  • Options
    contact initiated with conqueror65
  • Options
    Coins shipped to johnK

Priority, Insured, Signature Confirmation
    #2304 3090 0000 1540 4214

Woo Hoo 1st one to sendimage

Jim

• Options

<< <i>PM sent to Jobiwan115 >>

PM sent back to Zug.
    Joe G.