Home Metal Detecting

WHERE TO METAL DETECT IN FORT MYERS FL?

Does anyone know where me and my little brother can go to metal detect in Fort Myers, FL beside the beaches?
Great place to find old maps of cities Old City Maps Username-residence Password-welcome

Comments

• do some research...find the older areas in your town....always hit the old parks, and new ones for that matter....anyone you know who has an old house?...hunt that....beaches too.....good luck and be patient...hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • i have tried and tried and tried to find a place where i could get an old map of fort myers florida i cant find ANYWHERE
    Great place to find old maps of cities Old City Maps Username-residence Password-welcome
  • ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    Which places have you tried?
    This is time consuming work, and tends to involve lots of visits to libraries (also national level), historical societies etc..
    You may also not always find maps (which are ideal of course), but other pieces of information that you can use
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro

• << <i>i have tried and tried and tried to find a place where i could get an old map of fort myers florida i cant find ANYWHERE >>

Go here.

Type "residence" in the user name box, then type "welcome" in the password box.

Find your state and you will see old maps listed for Fort Myers.

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • i have tried the local parks the schools my own back yard a HUGE empty lot.
    AND THAT WEBSITE AWSOME THANKS SO MUCH