Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

BRdudes 3000th post giveaway!!!! ALL COINS AND GOODIES SHIPPED FRIDAY!!!!

Hey guys and galsimage This is my 2991st postimage When I hit 3000,, I am going to draw the names of 2 lucky winners. first draw will get their choice of a 1973S silver Ike dollar, (this is the blue envelope Ike), or a 1973 S Proof Ike Dollar, (this one is the brown slider box). The runner up will get the other.
All ya gotta do is post to this thread, and I'll let my daughter draw the names on the day I hit 3000.., probably by the end of the weekimage
I have enjoyed my time here, and have no doubt that among this forums members are some of the finest folks I know. Just a way of saying "thanks"

OK guys and Girls!!image TIMES UP!! Went faster than I thought it would. I hope nobody minds, but all mentioned YN's get 2 names in the hatimageimageimageimageimage (and all YN's mentioned will get something) I'll post the results by 8:00 this evening. Thanks all, for the comraderyimage

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!!
1. Congrats Musky
2. Congrats Weather11am
YN WINNERS
Shelby daughter of eyoung
Taylor daughter of holeinone1972
Omega-3image 3 daughters
All youse guys PM me with addressesimageimageimage and Omega, if you give me the names, I'll send them their own giftpackimage

Thanks everyone for playing, congrats to the winners and YN'simage
AKA kokimoki
the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
Join the NRA and protect YOUR right to keep and bear arms
To protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not soundness of heart. Theodore Roosevelt
[L]http://www.ourfallensoldier.com/ThompsonMichaelE_MemorialPage.html[L]

Comments