Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

SETTING UP A NEW REGISTRY SET

I was amazed how easy it is to set up a new registry set in PCGS set registry. I had all my Lincoln cent holders already in inventory and my concentration had been on the proof coins where I have registered all available sets because I am 100% complete.

After reading here that the Jack Lee collection had been added to the Lincoln Cent Basic Set, Circulation Strikes (1909-1958) and then seeing that over 200 other collectors had registered their Lincoln circulation strike coins in this registry, I decided to add mine too. It took just a few clicks to add my 35 coins, almost automatically. It is the first time I've used this feature since V2 came out last year.

So now the SJ Cohen collection is included with 216 other collectors like Stewart Blay at #1, Dan Close for Close to Perfect at #6 and soon to be auctioned, and Jack Lee at #34 and sure to move up to the top group based on his GPA. And here I sit at #77 with 25% completion and say to myself, "I love this Set Registry program because even though I have just an average set of Lincoln cents for which I don't expect to ever spend the money necessary to slab the 105 others, I can compete in my own mind with the finest collectors out there".
Steveimage

Comments