Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

For Sale: '92 Baseball LK Star Decals; Rarely Offerred

Star player collectors, I recently picked up a lot of seldom seen LK Star Decals (listed in big SCD bible) pretty much just to be able to secure the Ripken decal out of it. According to the SCD description, "about 3 5/8" x 3 5/8" , each player's decal comes in two parts. A front has a player portrait photo (logo airbrushed) against a stylized star & ball diamond. There is also a facsimile autograph, player & team identification and a MLBPA logo. The back decal has another facsimile autograph, player stats and the manufacturer logo. These were evidently for use on coffee mugs and similar items." Keep in mind that all of these were cut from a larger sheet so the sizes are not uniform. Also it has been reported that there were only 50 sheets available. Overall condition of each decal pair (front/back) is Ex-Mt (you would be buying them for their rarity not necessarily for their condition). Obviously please reserve yours early as there is only one set of each. Check or MO would be preferred (due to PP fees) but I will accept PayPal if thats the only way you can do it. Please add $3.50 postage to each order (regardless of how many you purchase):

George Brett $20
Wade Boggs $20
Barry Bonds $25
Will Clark $20
Jose Canseco $20
Roger Clemens $25
David Cone $10
Andre Dawson $10
Rob Dibble $10
Cecil Fielder $10
Julio Franco $1
Dwight Gooden $15
Tony Gwynn $25
Ken Griffey Jr. $30
Ken Griffey Sr. $10
Rickey Henderson $25
Orel Hershiser $10
David Justice $10
Fred McGriff $10
Ozzie Smith $25
Frank Viola $10
Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.

Comments

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭
    some representative pictures of the lot

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    bump for the weekend....thanks to all who responded so far
  • Options
    i've edited out those which sold... ORDER TWO OR MORE & DEDUCT 20%

Perfect for the "player collector"
  • Options
    ttt..make me an offer on what you need..

Thanks
  • Options
    bumpage