Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

1990 NO "S" Lincoln cent for sale here.

PCGS 68 red ...cert # 10353041 (i've always thought this was a 69 grade.....sent in only once for re-grade though...came back 68 again.)

pm me...........make a (serious) offer...... need a picture?

will ship free to anywhere and will send it to you anyway you like...(if your close enough.... maybe hand deliver)

wife wants a new bathroom...now!

Comments

• i need one whats your asking price?
  • SteveSteve Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭

<< <i>i need one whats your asking price? >>

If you were REALLY interested you would PM Mike as he requested.

Steve

• << <i>

If you were REALLY interested you would PM Mike as he requested.

Steve >>

If only it were a few months down the road I would jump on this. Good luck with the sale and the bathroom!!
  • mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭
    thanks ...who knows ....may still have it in a few monthsimage...had it for 7 years now.image
  • price wont be a problem for me, your attitude however is though
  • RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    You're out of line jg. Mike is a stand up guy.
    jghilino,
    In case you missed it, MY comment was NOT from Michael. As Roger says, Mike is a stand up guy and certainly doesn't need support from anyone. Mike and I happen to have the same icon and that icon happens to be of the coin under discussion. Steveimage
  • I am interested in coins that would be addition or upgrades to any of my sets mainly lincolns though. I do most of my buying on ebay so if you can get me a price thats close to the ebay auction price i would be glad to buy from anyone on here. I am looking to purchase $10,000+ in coins between now and the end of the year, i am on a limited budget. My sets can be found under jghilino or Jon Ghilino.

I was refering to steve with the attitude comment, not the seller. I was simply asking for an asking price on the coin so i could see if i can fit it in my budget. And to base my offer off of.

hey!

were peeing on the floor here!image
    may have to try ebay....image
  • keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    does seem like a silly pissing contest, doesn't it??

Steve probably should have withheld his silly aggravation, jghilino probably should have used the PM function, mozeppa might have just cut through all the BS and posted the picture/price here and i should remember why i visit this forum so seldomly.

there just isn't enough here worth viewing and it moves too, too slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow..................................image

----------it's also interesting to note that the OP describes the coin as a "68" while the PCGS site lists it as a 68DCAM. perhaps that's some of the reason for the yellowness of the reply.
    my mistake...i didn't say "dcam" because i thought that the descriptor "dcam" would naturally be assumed.

...(are there any non-dcams for this coin??) image

but to cut through it all here are some pix.

and price is $6900.00.....just to put all the cards face up.

Mike,
    The second most valuable Lincoln proof cent, very rare and a fair current price IMHO. Sorry you need to sell it, but anyone needing this coin for his Lincoln proof collection should seriously consider getting this one. The prices on these rare Lincoln cents will continue to rise over time. Good luck.
    Steve image

• << <i>Mike,
    The second most valuable Lincoln proof cent, very rare and a fair current price IMHO. Sorry you need to sell it, but anyone needing this coin for his Lincoln proof collection should seriously consider getting this one. The prices on these rare Lincoln cents will continue to rise over time. Good luck.
    Steve image >>

I agree...and if he still has this coin in a few months I hope to be that buyer. I am saving up for a purchase like this or a nice 09 S VDB.

I will say, that is an absolutely gorgeous coin.
    thanks Guys! ...and really...i don't NEED to sell it, i just thought its about to let someone else be its custodian for a while.

theres a 14-D floating around i have my eye on.image

its at least as rare as the known population of 09 VDB matte proofs.
  • ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Mike,

Way out of my budget, but a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L coin. image
    Good Luck

Augie