Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

For Sale: Baseball Hall of Fame High PSA Graded Rookie Cards...

Guys,

I'm selling off my baseball Hall of Fame rookie cards. Here is a list below with grades and prices:

All cards have No Qualifiers!!!

1962 Topps Gaylord Perry PSA 7...$110
1974 Topps Dave Winfield PSA 9...$290
1975 Topps Robin Yount PSA 9...$400
1975 Topps George Brett PSA 9...$600
1978 Topps Eddie Murray PSA 9...$300
1978 Topps Paul Molitor PSA 9...$300
1979 Topps Ozzie Smith PSA 9...$300
1983 Donruss Tony Gwynn PSA 10...$100
1983 Fleer Tony Gwynn PSA 10...$140
1983 Donruss Wade Boggs PSA 10...$70
1983 Fleer Wade Boggs PSA 10...$100
1983 Donruss Ryne Sandberg PSA 10...$310
1983 Fleer Ryne Sandberg PSA 10...$120
1984 Topps Don Mattingly PSA 10...$180...Not in Hall of Fame but nice card any how...
1987 Donruss Rafael Palmerio PSA 10...$20...Not in Hall of Fame

Yeah this is a dream list, took me over a year to get all of these cards, but it's time to part as I am in need of money. I'm selling cards for what I bought them at off of eBay awhile back, so I'm making no profit just losing my shipping cost. My eBay ID is bracken_collection if you'd like to check my feedback on eBay Community.
I will charge exact shipping on all cards with insurance or registered mail and/or priority & over night, it's up to you the buyer. I am the number one collector on the Nolan Ryan Basic Set and the 3000 Strikeout Club Set, so if you have any doubts as to who I am. Just ask several members in the registry on either Nolan Ryan Topps set or the Basic set. Well, I hope you like the list. If you need pictures and cert numbers and I know you will if you are like me, I've got them ready. Just email me at roland _bracken@yahoo.com or instant message me your email address and I will email them ASAP. Hurry up because these cards won't last or it might take you awhile to find them on eBay.

Thanks,
Roland
The Bracken Collection
roland _bracken@yahoo.com
(979)230-6678

Collecting all Nolan Ryan PSA 10's

Comments

• Everyone please email, call or instant message me if you would like any pictures. Also be sure to check out my other Hall of Fame Rookie cards under the topic 300K All Time Finest Set Break Up and Prices...

Thanks,
    Roland
  • Everyone please email, call or instant message me if you would like any pictures. Also be sure to check out my other Hall of Fame Rookie cards under the topic For Sale Baseball Hall of Fame Rookie Cards.

Thanks,
    Roland
  • Great lot of cards don't pass them up...
  • Buy all carda as a whole for $3100.
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    The prices, for the most part, are substantially above the going rate.
  • email sent
    White Whales:
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Ozzie Smith
    2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Chris Carpenter
  • Ozzie Smith rookie sold and 1983 Fleer Ryne Sandberg sold!!!

Thanks Everyone,
    Roland
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    For more insight as to the kind of person this guy is, go to the following thread: Nice guy