Home Metal Detecting
Options

G** Da** ebay seller

i bought an item (2 cent piece) off of ebay a few weeks ago and sent the seller a money order. he emailed me on the 25th that he recieved the money order but it was a couple dollars short. so i have now emailed him many times asking about my item and how he would prefer me send the last 3.00 here a couple days ago with no response, i then filed a dispute for a item not received. so after a day i got a response and now he is saying he never recieved the money order, these are his exact words

"I have no record of receiving payment for this yet. Did it go out 7/1 as you say (1 month after
purchase). If so we may have not gotten it yet."

i wasn't quite sure on the date that i sent the money order, had to dig through some emails to find the one he sent me. well i hate how he emailed me one day saying he received the money order and now he says he never received it, what should i do?

gene2393

Comments

• Options
    dcamp78dcamp78 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭
    Find that email...
    Big Dave
    -------------------------
    Good trades with: DaveN, Tydye, IStillLikeZARCoins, Fjord, Louie, BRdude
    Good buys from: LordMarcovan, Aethelred, Ajaan, PrivateCoinCollector, LindeDad, Peaceman, Spoon, DrJules, jjrrww
    Good sale to: Nicholasz219
  • Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    Gene,
    You should contact the bank that sold you the money order to ask if it has cleared. If it has you can ask for a copy of it front and back as proof of payment. Of course the other thing is the remaining $3.00 balance, you'll need to pay that, if you haven't already, before you get the item.
    Mary
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    gene2393gene2393 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭
    finally reveived the item two days ago
    \

gene2393
  • Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    'Bout time! Was the condition as described?
    Be Still and Know