Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

I have been sent a message to SHARE with ALL of you - therefore, by his request and w/ his permissio

Before I begin ... before ANYONE has so much as ONE subconscious pre-conceived thought on the following, I want to make it perfectly clear that when I read the words sent to me in private, I asked Louie if he had any problem with me posting them verbatem so that whomever he may have offended may read them and evaluate them for themselves because afterall THIS IS OUR SWAP, Not MINE!

The first part IS the first communication I have had with Louie since "that day". After reading this initial message I asked him if he minded me posting them for all parties involved to evaluate for themselves. His response IS the second part separated by the line.

I am NO ONE's Judge therefore I ask that anyone that may have had issues with Louie to take him up on his Public Request to attempt to make things right. IMHO, not having been born last night, I have seen damn near everything. I've seen people from every angle imaginable. I am going to take him at his word, yet with a very watchful eye. Fool me Once, shame on you. Fool me Twice - shame on ME! At such point, as one of our more illustious posters once mentioned about me, there IS NO Strike 3. You just cease to exist.

Either Louie is an even better Con-Man than I originally thought OR he has looked inward and truly wants to make things right with those he may have wronged. I must say that I am impressed with this and the guts it took for him to write it.

Since, in essence, this IS a Democracy whereas Majority rules, without further adieu, AND WITH HIS PERMISSION, Louie has approached me with the following for ALL to see. Please read and consider:

Thank you,

BOOM

*****************************************************************************************
(Louie's intial PM to ME)

Boom, I know that I am the very last person in this world that you want to hear from but, better late than never, I need to make things right with the people whom I have wronged in the past. I have already contacted mojoman to try and get things squared up with him.

I know of some of the people who have made accurate accusations against me and have read again and again all the harsh criticism against me and I accept that as accurate. No excuses are made for my outrageous conduct in the past but when you reach rock bottom there is only one way to go and that is up.

So I am attempting to elicit your assistance in getting the word out to any and all people who fell they were slighted, cheated, lied to or for any other reason, angry at me for my role in these swaps. I know of some of them but there may be more out there who, for some reason, have not expressed their anger at my sendings on swaps.

I want make good with all who were wronged, including and especially you, since I feel that I let you down big time. If you could get the word out that anyone who has a beef with me regarding prior trades, can contact me at: luskie@roadrunner.com, I will do my utmost to satisfy them and make things right with them.

I am not looking for them to change their opinion towards me, just looking to satisfy myself that people can change and that past wrongs can be righted in part. If you just want to delete this email and say to hell with me, I will understand. However, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Luskie (Louie)
******************************************************************************************
(Louie's reply to what I had to say to him regarding the above)

Boom, anything you would care to do to perhaps assist me in undoing a grevious wrong that I may have placed on many other people, would be greatly appreciated. I only hope that perhaps, one day, maybe my reputation will be somewhat restored. However that is not my main concern. I want to make things right with all those people. You can include this one also in your cut and paste if you wish. Many thanks for assisting me and hopefuly I can get on your good side once again. Luskie (Louie)

*********************************************************************************************(And ... lastly...Louie's response to my request to share ALL of this with youimage

Boom, thanks for the rapid response. Yes, I am very sincere about this. I may not have PCGS morgans to send everyone, but very nice BU coins, mainly of Canada and other countries, all silver and in pristine condition, will be sent to satisfy any and all persons who feel they have been slighted or perhaps in their eyes, cheated by me in prior trades.

I request that all persons contact me at my email address so I can deal with them individually and satisy them completely. Then, if they want to contact you or the others involved and let them know that I have righted a wrong, that would be fine. However, there will be no need for that if they feel otherwise. I want to do this mainly for my own piece of mind and know in my mind and heart that I have tried my darndest to correct the grevious wrongs I have inflicted upon my fellow traders in the past. This has been bugging me for over a year but I just now go the courage to face up to that fact.

Hopefully they will contact me soon so I can take care of these long overdue corrections. Thanks for all your help. Luskie (Louie)

P. S. Fell free to cut and paste this also.
*******************************************************************************************

OK.... so there you ALL have it. I have heard what he has had to say and have drawn my own conclusions. I have granted Louie his chance to air what he has to say to EVERYONE, in this very forum. DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS.

I would also like to hear Mojoman's version as to what did or did not transpire between them. In NO WAY does this constitute a re-instatement of Louie's swapping privileges. It IS the chance he asked TO BE HEARD as well as the opportunity to right the wrongs he has admitted to with those he has had problems past.

Thank you ALL for your Time.
BOOM

Comments

• Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭
    Have Louie send EVERY confirmed swapper an original MS Morgan, or coin of their desire......

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Behave Gary! The man is attemting to do the right thing.

I'm gonna swap with you and put you under the BoomScope/ Boom-o-meter next time! imageimage
  • Options
    Aija, when you have a moment please drop me a PM.

I will be on/ off intermittently over the course of the day, but will get back to you.

Thanx,

BOOM
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Behave Gary! The man is attemting to do the right thing.

I'm gonna swap with you and put you under the BoomScope/ Boom-o-meter next time! imageimage >>

Get out your BOOMERSCOPE™ all you want, my SWAPS are all good!

I was just kidding about him sending people coins......

hence the SMILEY! imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    We have never had the displeasure of a swap this Louie and myself so I cannot say one way or another if he is sincere or not

All I can say is that I hope it all works out

Good luck

Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    Hi I'm new to this forum I usually do my business across the street. I know nothing about Louie or what he had done wrong other than what I have read about him on the post. Few days ago Louie pm me wanting to make a trade and I'll trade with anyone or try my best to help them out. In not beingable to find what he was looking for (canadan coins) thought I help him look around and found this post. Has he had a change of heart or is it because of your post black listing him that he no longer has anyone to trade with. I know one thing no one across the street will trade with him, at least not until he is forgiven by all of you. John
  • Options
    Progress Reports on any of this??
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    I have contacted Louie expressing my feelings regarding all this.
    I have told Louie that there is no need to send any more on my account. I have long considered the monetary aspect of the trade closed.

I believe he feels this is something he needs to do for his peace of mind.

I have given him my address to send whatever he thinks is necessary.
  • Options
    I was one of the first to have swapped with Louie in the beginning. I let him know back then that I was not impressed with what he had sent- and said to hell with it- my first burn (but not my last). From that moment- til now- I have held back on when I do swaps. Some folks want the best, send out crap, and I am a gracious person AT TIMES.

I learned my lessons from just a couple of swappers- I watch to see who is joining in them- and decide whether it is worth the shot. I will honestly say out of the ones I have been involved in only 4 turned out sad, 7 were excellent- those who know have been told. Those that have somewhat been undeserving- I do not chat with or become the chatty cathy with.

Louie- if you are lurking - I have let it rest- no need to PM me or anything, the rest of you- don't need to either- just consider it over.

life- way to short to sweat the small stuff in life.

end of story.