Options

Anyone heard from Phut?

Bet Tim's going to post a killer on us.

G.
imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    Been busy....been too hot.....someone crashed into my van while it was parked in my front yard. I'm driving a tiny korean Flinstone mobile rental that can't go off-road. I have a boatload of 1800s finds to post, but nuttin great. Mostly buttons and buckles that I've found locally.
    I've been doing fly-bys here to keep up. Some nice finds happening. I'll try to post to individual threads by this weekend.
    Happy diggin'
  • Options
    Phut-
    Sorry to hear about the van.

Hope your feet aren't getting too calloused! image

• Options
    Good to hear from you. Yep, sorry about your van. Keep us posted Tim.

G.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    eyoung429eyoung429 Posts: 6,374

<< <i>Been busy....been too hot.....someone crashed into my van while it was parked in my front yard. I'm driving a tiny korean Flinstone mobile rental that can't go off-road. I have a boatload of 1800s finds to post, but nuttin great. Mostly buttons and buckles that I've found locally.
    I've been doing fly-bys here to keep up. Some nice finds happening. I'll try to post to individual threads by this weekend.
    Happy diggin' >>

don't forget to feed the squirrel.....it helps save on shoes for those things.
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.