Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Jobiwan115's "On a Roll" Giveaway - Winners Announced in First Post

As stated here, I have decided to conduct my first giveaway, to give something back and to show my appreciation for all I've learned here. To enter, all you have to do is post here.

One week from today, at noon PT, I will be drawing four names of all those that have posted. They will then get to choose, in order, which prize they want. In other words, the first place drawing winner will get first choice of the prizes, the second place winner gets second choice, the third place winner gets third choice, and the fourth place winner gets whatever's left.

------------------------------------------------ OKAY! THE WINNERS ARE: ---------------------------------------------

1ST PLACE - fastrudy
2ND PLACE - notlogical
3RD PLACE - Tootawl
4TH PLACE - amiller

PMs sent to the winners. Once fastrudy's picked his prize and posted that choice here, then notlogical chooses, then Tootawl. amiller will get the remaining prize after the first three have chosen. And each of you, PM me your name and address where you want your prize sent. Congratulations!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The prizes, in no particular order, are:

1) A 1974-S Silver Ike Dollar, PCGS Graded at MS67.

2) A trio of raw Barber Dimes in good to fine condition.

3) A raw 1889-P Morgan Dollar in VF condition - originally supposed to be in AU condition, forgot I just swapped it in Boom's latest. Sorry!

4) A set of four ultra modern Jefferson Nickels of the Lewis & Clark series.

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

Good luck to all!
nt
Exclusively collecting Capped Bust Halves in VF to AU, especially rarity 3 and up.
Joe G.
Great BST purchases completed with commoncents123, p8nt, blu62vette and Stuart. Great coin swaps completed with rah1959, eyoung429 and Zug. Top-notch consignment experience with Russ.

Comments