Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

trading sportscards for etopps and dvds/cds/games

Anyone here interested in trading your etopps and/or dvd's, cd's, video/computer games.

If you have any, please e-mail me what you got and who/what you're wanting in sportscards. I am looking to get rid of my sportscards (they take up too much room), and would rather trade them for things I use more.
want (in this order):
etopps
DVD's
video games & systems
CD's
Culpepper sportscards

Comments

• Options
    Are you looking for just in-hand e-topps? Or through their website as well.

Jeff
    Johnny Bench Master Set #2
    Collecting Alan Trammell PSA 10's
  • Options
    either one is fine. I'd prefer in-port (through the website), actually. What do you have, and who/what are you looking for?
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    PM sent.
    Johnny Bench Master Set #2
    Collecting Alan Trammell PSA 10's
  • Options
    Replied to all PM's. Anyone else interested?
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    I have 43 in hand etopps I'd like to move. Jeter, Clemens, Kobe, Shaq, Pujols...lots of good names and a couple of dogs too. What do you have to trade? Im mostly into vintage baseball and autographed cards.
    Basketball

2001 Kobe Bryan (2)

2004 Shaquille O'Neal

Football

2005 Eli Manning (3)

Baseball

2002 Mike Piazza (5), Roger Clemens (3), Mike Mussina (5), Mariano Rivera, Barry Bonds

2002 Classics Whitey Ford

2003 Top Vote Getters Ichiro/Pujols

2004 Albert Pujols (3), Curt Schilling (2), Hideki Matsui (3), Derek Jeter, Jason Giambi, Alex Rodriguez (2)

2005 Hideki Matsui (3), David Ortiz, Yankees Team

2006 Alex Rodriguez, Robinson Cano, Derek Jeter

• Options
    Who/what are you looking for? In-hand cards are usually worth less than in-port, but would rather have in-hand, than these other sportscards that take up all this room.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Im going to pass right there.

We both know that in hand go for more money because people can buy the card and not deal with etopps(in fact most who buy in hand dont know much about etopps until they see them for the first time) AND because of the shipping costs involved.

Im not here to argue with you but Im not going to have someone come out of the gate giving me their sales pitch of "we know they are worth less...blah blah blah".

Good luck on your search for items.

Barry
  • Options
    The reason why most are worth less is because you can ALWAYS take them in-hand, but you can never put in-hands back into your port.

I understand your point though. Now if you could send them back in, I'd send in my '00 Moss I got for $3, '01 Garciaparra, and '01 Ramirez I got for $1 each image

Thanks for taking the time to respond though.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    any others interested? Still trying to work out things with the first few people, but will consider other offers as well.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    ttt
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Are you looking for any type of CD (music genre that is), or are you only looking for certain artists or styles of music?
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    I mostly like Rock and some Rap, but my g/f listens to anything, and listens to music more than I do, so if she finds something she wants...I'd rather her have that than me have sportscards I don't collect anymore.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    i am selling my dvd collection or want to trade..
    email me
    eight05217@hotmail.com
    "If someone tells you that money is the root of all evil. They don't have any"