Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How do you add a picture to a post?

RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm not having any luck. Thanks.
Land of the Free because of the Brave!

Comments

• Options
    pb2ypb2y Posts: 1,461
    Try Photobucket--download is free

• Options
    Use the IMG tags. Hit the 'quote' button at the bottom of this post, and you'll see the syntax I used:

An img tag at the front, a link to where your image is on the web, and a /img tag to close.

Hope this helps!

Edited for: changed server location.
    Exclusively collecting Capped Bust Halves in VF to AU, especially rarity 3 and up.
    Joe G.
    Great BST purchases completed with commoncents123, p8nt, blu62vette and Stuart. Great coin swaps completed with rah1959, eyoung429 and Zug. Top-notch consignment experience with Russ.
  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe G:

THANK you SOOO much for your post. I messed around with trying to add pics for a while, went thru previous threads, etc. Using the "quote" button to see your syntax was the key.

I'm confident that many others will benefit from your post.

Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you can just copy the link, press the 4th button from the left in the message typing window (looks like a mountain in a picture frame) and paste the link in there and it adds the syntax for you.
    MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.
  • Options
    yevrahyevrah Posts: 143 ✭✭
    This is a test
    yevrah/harvey

ebay ID: 78terp
    ANA # R-3143946

1899 Mint Set
  • Options

<< <i>Joe G:

THANK you SOOO much for your post. I messed around with trying to add pics for a while, went thru previous threads, etc. Using the "quote" button to see your syntax was the key.

I'm confident that many others will benefit from your post. >>

My pleasure, I hope you enjoy being out here on the boards.

Like an earlier poster said, a photobucket account is a handy thing, too. I have one, and it's worked out great.
    Exclusively collecting Capped Bust Halves in VF to AU, especially rarity 3 and up.
    Joe G.
    Great BST purchases completed with commoncents123, p8nt, blu62vette and Stuart. Great coin swaps completed with rah1959, eyoung429 and Zug. Top-notch consignment experience with Russ.
  • Options

<< <i>Use the IMG tags. Hit the 'quote' button at the bottom of this post, and you'll see the syntax I used:

An img tag at the front, a link to where your image is on the web, and a /img tag to close.

Hope this helps! >>

yevrah/harvey

ANA # R-3143946

1899 Mint Set
  • Options
    Thanks, now I can post my picutres here.

Taken in 1973 in Amsterdam
    yevrah/harvey

ANA # R-3143946

1899 Mint Set
  • Options
    DUIGUYDUIGUY Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks, now I can post my picutres here.

Taken in 1973 in Amsterdam >>

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
  • Options
    pb2ypb2y Posts: 1,461
    Try Photobucket, download is free

<< <i>Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm not having any luck. Thanks. >>

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file