Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Trading T206's for 50's 60's football

Title says it all. I have a large # of T206's that I'm willing to trade
for raw or graded lots or singles of 50's or 60's football.
Any trade considered. Please PM or e-mail. Thanks Joe

twodueces22@yahoo.com
W.C.Fields
"I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

Comments

• Options
    rastasrastas Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Could you give a list of T206 cards you have. I have a lot of 50 and 60 football cards
    graded and raw I would be willing to trade.
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rastas, Click on my signature line to get to my photobucket .Almost every non portrait is available. Thanks Joe
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    Joe,
    PM sent...

Mark
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    rastasrastas Posts: 28 ✭✭

Hey Joe I would be intersted in the Flick and the Griffin batting. Here is some of the stuff I have to trade
    1950 Bowman Baugh PSA 6
    1951 Bowman Motley SGC 84
    1951 Bowman Charley Conerly PSA 6
    1951 Bowman Y.a. Tittle PSA 5
    1951 Bowman Van Brocklin PSA 5
    1952 Small Bowman Gifford PSA 6
    1953 Gifford Psa 5
    1961 Fleer Jim Brown PSA 7
    1966 Topps Namath PSA 6
    1966 Philadelphia Jim Brown PSA 6
    1968 Topps Sayers Psa 7
    These are some of the cards I have if you can give me the years you are intersted in I can give you a lot more. I also have a PSA 6 1965 Namath if you would be intersted in trading for the Cobb. Thanks Daryl
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rastas, The Cobb is sold. Sorry. Do you have any raw lots in 60's? I'm interested in the Namath and the 61 Brown. Your PM is off so e-mail me at twodueces22@yahoo.com.
    W.C.Fields
  • Options
    just got my cards from my trade with joe
    couldn't be happier, A++ trader
    hope to do business again
    fred
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

• Options
    jmpkcpjmpkcp Posts: 97 ✭✭
    I'll take the Joe Tinker Portrait PSA 1....I can pay by Paypal...just let me know how much.
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    Hey Joe,

I've been trying to reach you about a few of these also.

PM or e-mail me please

Mike
    "Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    i believe joe is on vacation, i think i remember him telling me that some where about a week or 2 ago.
    just to let you know
    fred
    Fred

• Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Fred,

I thought maybe my breath stunk or something ... the way he was ignoring me.

"Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I thought maybe my breath stunk or something ... the way he was ignoring me.

image >>

Oh it does image ....but he's also on vacation. image