Options

Check out this online baseball game

2»

Comments

• Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>
    You have to hit - Ctrl, then Alt, then Print Screen. That copies it to your clipboard. Then go into Paint, go to Edit, and then Paste. That's the way I do it, anyway. >>

Hmm interesting, I don't have to hit cntrl-alt. I've just always hit the print screen. >>

Correct, they don't have those keys on cell phones.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Correct, they don't have those keys on cell phones. >>

But I think they have them in Minis
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    33,372 image Still love this game!
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are going to have to step it up! My six year old son, Andrew, just scored 20,913!

Shane

• Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>You guys are going to have to step it up! My six year old son, Andrew, just scored 20,913! >>

Now that is depressing...but I have to beat that score! image
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    Any broken windows or balcony shots yet?

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    One of my sons recored 102,000+ ! No kidding. I have been getting too pissssed off lately from lining out with 60,000 points, so I have stopped playing.

My other boy hit one over the steel fence. I hit one above the balcony, but it didn't show it land...it went out of view.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Dam this game.

1 bogus line out later took me back down to nothing.

Dam, dam, dam this game.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts