Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Need clarification from members.. when will my 5 day sub pop?

Hi
I sent in a 5 day/$13 sub two weeks ago. It was received at psa on Thursday, June 21 and I got an email on Monday, June 25th saying it was now in the process. My thinking was that it would pop this coming Monday which would be 5 days. I made a check this evening thinking maybe just maybe it got graded early and low and behold it said that the sub was entered on Wednesday, June 27th instead of Monday like the original email said. If this is true and they go by the Wednesday date I won't get my grades until the end of next week since the 4th of July would be day 5 and I'm sure that no one will be working on that day.. What do you think... Monday for my grades or the end of next week (probably Thursday). LMK
Paul

Comments

• Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭
    The way things seem to be going they will probably take Monday and Tuesday off, along with Wednesday. Thursday probably won't count (you don't want them to grade your cards after being up late at the Fireworks anyway), and Friday is too close to the weekend. My best guess would be Wednesday, July 11th. That would be 5 days in PSA time. Just kidding of course, but haven't they already started to play you? Delivered Thursday, supposedly entered Monday, really entered Wednesday, clock starts on Thursday. We've all been through it, the have your cards and you $$$, they make all the rules now, and you have no recourse, as their day counts can be very vague at times.
  • Options
    mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭
    I would call Monday and question the actual log times and try to press them to put it through before the 4th. You can't go by deliver dates only log times when starting your count of service days.

Dave
    1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • Options
    cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭
    HI Paul,
    I've never sure when 'the clock' actually begins with any sub. I just always add a week or so in my head and that usually is the right amount of time in PSA time of course, lol.

Another point, Joe O must work six days a week there. I emailed him on Friday evening about a voucher issue. He got back to me within two hours with a response. I then had another question. He answered that back on Sat. late afternoon. So he's putting in 70 hours a week or something. Or he has a laptop with him at all times.

Paul, good luck with your submission.

Regards,

Rich