Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Not only did the post office lose my item, but...

BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
they also lost my insurance claim!

It's been about a month, so I called their St Louis office to check on the claim and they say they have no record of it. It was sent to them by my local P.O. I have a call into them now...

Comments

  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you know where your mailman is ?

    Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.

  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    This was outgoing, so my mailman wasn't part of the loop.
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably need to start buying insurance on your insurance claims now
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'd think they could swipe their credit card and credit it to you with the technology we have today image My first comment was a bit tongue in cheek and I do empathize with you, Barry. It's frustrating, I am certain.

    Joe

    Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.

  • Options
    It took about 7 weeks to process my claim.... maybe you just contacted them too early and the "paperwork" just hasn't showed up in the right department yet.... Good luck

  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 18,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like pourin' molasses in January.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file